Aire Serv(R) Recognizes Outstanding Franchise Owners
July 16, 2009 // Franchising.com // WACO, Texas – Aire Serv Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., a franchising company that provides service, maintenance and installation of cooling, heating and indoor air quality systems, honored its outstanding franchisees during the company's 2009 annual reunion conference at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas.
The top honor recognized Larry and Judy Speakman, of the Aire Serv of Central Illinois franchise, as the first two-time winner as Franchisee of the Year. Aire Serv presents this award to the franchisee who has consistently grown through proper training and has a consistently high level of success through quality and professional service.
"It is rewarding and humbling to be recognized as the 2008 Franchisee of the Year," said Larry Speakman. "We could not have received this award without the dedication of our employees and the quality service they provide on a daily basis. We owe our thanks to all of them." Other outstanding franchisees and team members recognized during the conference include:
- Richard Ciresi of the Aire Serv of Louisville in Kentucky
- Ronnie Daniel of the Aire Serv of the Plains franchise in Texas
- Dianne Harris of the Aire Serv of Gold Country in California
- Don Wipf of the Aire Serv of Capitol City in Iowa
- Gary Williams of the Aire Serv of Comfort Zone in Virginia
- Joe Esser of the Aire Serv of Lakes Country in Minnesota
- Al Halstrom of the Aire Serv of the Sioux Empire in South Dakota
- Chuck Braun of the Aire Serv of Bulkley-Lakes District in British Columbia
- Debby Brown of the Aire Serv of Gold Country in California
- Alan McDonald of the Aire Serv of Fort Worth in Texas
- Andrew Smith of the Aire Serv of South East Texas in Texas
- Dave Adams of the Aire Serv of Victoria in Texas
- Matt Hickman of the Aire Serv of St. John's in New Foundland
- Mark Platt of the Aire Serv of Sacramento North & Placer County in California
- Jackson Systems
Excellence in Leadership
Woman of the Year
Builder of the Year
Sales Leader of the Year
Recruiter of the Year
Rookie of the Year
Office Professional of the Year
Sales Professional of the Year
Aire Serv Vendor of the Year
"At Aire Serv, we are committed to making our customer's comfortable with knowledgeable and friendly team members," said Doyle James, president of Aire Serv Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. "We are honored to have recipients like these representing us, who are dedicated, talented and hardworking. We are all focused on being the very best."
About Aire Serv®:
Established in 1992, Aire Serv is a global franchise organization providing installation, maintenance and repair of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and indoor air quality systems. Recognized by Entrepreneur magazine among its "Franchise 500," Aire Serv franchisees provide these services to both residential and commercial customers at more than 170 locations in the United States and Canada. Aire Serv is a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group, Inc.