Glass Doctor(R) Announces Personal Achievement Award Winners
July 24, 2009 // Franchising.com // WACO, Texas – Glass Doctor announced Personal Achievement Award winners during the company's 2009 Annual Reunion Conference.
The Personal Achievement Award acknowledges outstanding sales, manpower growth, personal growth or franchise development for the prior calendar year. "These Glass Doctor franchise owners set high goals for their businesses and work above and beyond to achieve those goals," said Mark Dawson, president of Glass Doctor. Personal Achievement Award winners include:
- Tim and Wendy Born, owners of the Glass Doctor of Rome franchise based in Rome, Ga.
- Rod Hunter, owner of the Glass Doctor of Joplin franchise based in Joplin, Mo.
- Calvin and Sonya Kahl, owners of the Glass Doctor of Texoma based in Gainesville, Texas
- Dave Kozlowski, owner of the Glass Doctor of Southeast Wisconsin franchise based in New Berlin, Wis.
- Mike Nogosek, owner of the Glass Doctor of Minot franchise based in Minot, N.D.
- Dan Osborne and Sam Shalhoub, owners of the Glass Doctor of the Colorado Rockies based in Tabernash, Colo.
- David and Sylvia Porter, owners of the Glass Doctor of Lawton franchise based in Lawton, Okla.
- Wayne Robinson, owner of the Glass Doctor of Amarillo franchise based in Amarillo, Texas
- Vern Steiner, owner of the Glass Doctor of Millersburg franchise based in Millersburg, Ohio
About Glass Doctor®:
Glass Doctor is the largest chain of full-service glass franchises in the United States. From windows to windshields to storefronts, Glass Doctor can handle any glass need. Glass Doctor also offers custom glass services, such as tub and shower enclosures, entry door glass and mirrors. Established in 1962 with one shop in Seattle, Wash., today Glass Doctor offers complete glass repair, replacement and services to the residential, automotive, and commercial markets at more than 360 locations in the United States and Canada. Now there are more than 170 Glass Doctor franchise owners across the United States and Canada.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances