Good Earth Announces Winners of Operating Partner Awards
The Glenmore Café in Calgary wins Franchisee of the Year - Supreme Bean!
CALGARY/ALBERTA/MEDIA ADVISORY--(Marketwire - July 21, 2009) - Good Earth Coffeehouse and Bakery, a Calgary-based success story is proud to announce the winners of the annual operating partner awards for 2008. Winners are represented in 8 categories:
- Prosper with Purpose - Community Spirit Award - Pandosy Street Café, Kelowna
- Eco Spirit Award - Glenmore Landing Café, Calgary
- Enlightened Service Award - Creekside Café, Calgary
- Green Bean - Rookie of the Year Award - Westmount Café, Okotoks
- Sales Achievement Award - Glenmore Landing Café, Calgary
- Sales Improvement Award - Alberta Children's Hospital Cafe, Calgary
- Golden Crema - Coffee Excellence Award - Creekside Café, Calgary
- Supreme Bean - Franchisee of the Year - Glenmore Landing Café, Calgary
Gerry Docherty, Chief Operating Officer and Nan Eskenazi, Co-founder are personally visiting each of the winners and presenting them with their awards to proudly display in their cafes. "Here at the Corporate Office, we are all very proud of the hard work and perseverance that our Operating Partners have shown over the 2008 year, and we thank all of our Operating Partners for helping to grow the Good Earth brand together", says Gerry Docherty.
Robert and Samantha Dickinson, Owners of the Glenmore Café in Calgary are especially excited. "We are thrilled to not only have won in three categories but we won the overall award of Franchisee of the Year, Supreme Bean, and we couldn't be happier", says Robert Dickinson. "Our hard work and dedication over the past year has really paid off. Our staff is a big part of us winning the awards. They are a very committed and hard working group of people who provide outstanding customer service".
About Good Earth Coffeehouse and Bakery:
Founded in 1991, Good Earth is a Calgary-based coffeehouse chain. Good Earth has focused on creating an authentic coffeehouse experience for customers with a distinctive cafe environment, a passion for excellent coffee, good food, and social and environmental responsibility. The company continues to expand the café chain in Western Canada through franchising, while maintaining its unique position and brand in the coffeehouse industry. Good Earth cafes are found in Calgary, Okotoks, Red Deer, Edmonton, Lethbridge and Kelowna.