Camp Bow Wow Dog Care Franchise Introduces New 401-K-9 Employee Benefits Program
BOULDER, CO--(Marketwire) - Camp Bow Wow, the Premier Doggy Day and Overnight Camp®, has launched a new 401-K-9 employee benefits program that is now available for companies on a national and local level.
"We are very excited about this program and hope to help companies tap into the growing trend of voluntary employee benefits programs," said Heidi Ganahl, Founder and Top Dog of Camp Bow Wow.
Camp Bow Wow's 401-K-9 employee benefits program offers many advantages to a company and its employees:
- Differentiates and adds value to a company's total benefits package
- Helps attract and retain quality employees
- Increases productivity - so they can work without leaving to care for their pet.
- It's easy to implement - Camp Bow Wow and its franchise owners will assist in setting it up with each company
- Requires no employer financial contributions
- Provides a dedicated account manager to facilitate each account
For companies that participate, their employees will receive a systemwide 10% discount on all Camp Bow Wow boarding, doggy day care and Home Buddies in-home pet care services, a 5% discount on all product sales and any additional promotions from local Camp Bow Wow franchises.
Camp Bow Wow is the Premier Doggy Day and Overnight Camp® with over 95 current locations and another 115 additional camps under development around the country and in Canada. Camp Bow Wow is a national leader in the $500 million dog daycare industry.
About Camp Bow Wow & Home Buddies:
Camp Bow Wow is the premier doggy day care and overnight camp in North America. It's where a dog can be a dog®, and is designed to provide the highest levels of fun, safety and service for campers, and peace of mind for their parents. Since the Boulder, Colo.-based company started franchising in 2003, Camp Bow Wow has sold more than 200 franchises in 38 states, plus one in Canada. As they grow, their simple philosophy remains the same: It's all about the dogs.