Weichert Real Estate Affiliates Adds Five Offices to Growing Franchise Network
September 01, 2009 // Franchising.com // MORRIS PLAINS, N.J., – Weichert Real Estate Affiliates, Inc., the franchise arm of Weichert, Realtors®, continued its growth with the addition of five new franchise offices in the West, South and Midwest regions of the country. The companies recently joining Weichert Real Estate Affiliates' ever-growing roster include two offices from Rhode Island and offices from Missouri, Florida and California.
In welcoming the new affiliates, Martin J. Rueter, president of Weichert Real Estate Affiliates, said, "We are excited to have these local teams join the Weichert family. Through these new relationships, we hope to extend our reputation of being a one-stop shop for all of the real estate needs of buyers and sellers throughout the country."
New affiliates that joined the Weichert network include:
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Tirrell Realty; A 30-year real estate professional, Phil Tirrell plans to expand his company's service capabilities while maintaining Weichert's presence in Rhode Island.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS®– Cressman & Company; Rob Cressman, broker and owner leads a solid group of real estate professionals with the knowledge and capabilities to help achieve Weichert's goals in Rhode Island.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® -The Agency; Joplin, Missouri - The company, which is owned and operated by Vicki L. Bronson, will help raise Weichert's profile in the Midwest.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Distinctive Homes; The business, owned by Howard Elfman, will continue to expand Weichert's strong position in Florida.
- WEICHERT, REALTORS® - Gold Coast; Partners Gary Tomasino and Cynthia LeMay will build on the Weichert name to better meet the demands of today's market in California.
Weichert Real Estate Affiliates launched its first franchised office in January 2002 and currently serves some 300 markets in 36 states.
Weichert has nearly 18,000 sales associates in more than 500 company-owned and franchised sales offices in key markets throughout the U.S. A family of full-service real estate and financial services companies, Weichert helps customers buy and sell both residential and commercial real estate, and streamlines the delivery of mortgages and home and title insurance.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances