Domino's Adds Four New Bold Sandwiches to Its Oven-Baked Line-Up
The Country's Largest Sandwich Delivery Company Sells Over 35 Million Sandwiches in a Year
ANN ARBOR, Mich., Sept. 22 // PRNewswire // -- Last year Domino's Pizza((R)) (NYSE: DPZ) introduced its new line of hot oven-baked sandwiches, and overnight became the largest sandwich delivery company in America. With over 35 million sandwiches sold in the past year, and over $185 million in sales, the sandwich business is about to get even bigger for Domino's((R)) with the launch of four new bold varieties! Starting at $4.99, Domino's Oven Baked Sandwiches are baked on artisan Italian bread and baked to a golden brown. Domino's newest Oven Baked Sandwiches include:
- Italian Sausage and Peppers: sliced Italian sausage, roasted red peppers, green peppers and banana peppers, onion, provolone cheese and tomato basil marinara.
- Buffalo Chicken with Blue Cheese: all white meat chicken breast, creamy blue cheese, hot sauce, onions, cheddar and provolone cheese.
- Sweet and Spicy Chicken Habanero: all white meat chicken breast, sweet mango habanero sauce, pineapple, jalapenos, provolone and cheddar cheese.
- Mediterranean Veggie: roasted red peppers, banana peppers, feta, American and provolone cheese, spinach, onion and diced tomatoes.
Domino's previous, yet ongoing, line of Oven Baked Sandwiches include:
- Philly Cheese Steak: steak, American and provolone cheeses, with fresh onions, green peppers and mushrooms.
- Chicken Bacon Ranch: seasoned all-white meat chicken breast, bacon, creamy ranch dressing and provolone cheese.
- Chicken Parm: seasoned all-white meat chicken breast, tomato basil marinara, parmesan-asiago and provolone cheeses.
- Italian: slices of pepperoni, salami, ham, provolone cheese, banana peppers, fresh green peppers and onions.
Domino's Creates National Lunch Break Week
In honor of Domino's newest Oven Baked Sandwiches, Domino's stores across the country will be hosting "National Lunch Break Week" for those craving bold tastes. From Monday, September 28 through Friday, October 2, customers who come into a participating Domino's Pizza store between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. will receive a FREE bag of Lay's potato chips and a 20 oz. Coke product with the purchase of any Oven Baked Sandwich at menu price, for carry-out only.
About Domino's Pizza((R))
Founded in 1960, Domino's Pizza is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery. Domino's is listed on the NYSE under the symbol "DPZ." Through its primarily locally-owned and operated franchised system, Domino's operates a network of 8,773 franchised and Company-owned stores in the United States and 60 international markets. The Domino's Pizza(R) brand, named a Megabrand by Advertising Age magazine, had global retail sales of over $5.5 billion in 2008, comprised of nearly $3.1 billion domestically and over $2.4 billion internationally. Domino's Pizza was named "Chain of the Year" by Pizza Today magazine, the leading publication of the pizza industry. In 2009 Domino's ranked number one in customer satisfaction in a survey of consumers of the U.S. largest limited service restaurants, according to the annual American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI).
SOURCE Domino's Pizza