Bring Home Blimpie Subs for a Dinner Time Deal
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Blimpie® America's Sub Shop™ is making dinner an easier and more affordable meal with a new dinner-time tiered menu.
Starting Oct. 5, 2009, Blimpie locations nationwide will feature new dinner time specials with subs priced at three affordable prices.
- $4 6" subs after 4 pm – Turkey Bacon Cheddar on Pretzel Bread, Ham and Swiss on Pretzel Bread, and Buffalo Chicken Pepperoni on Ciabatta
- $5 12" subs all day – The Club, Tuna, Veggie & Cheese, BLT, Ham & Swiss, Meatball Parmigiana, and Ham, Salami & Provolone
- $6 12" subs after 4 pm – Philly Cheese Steak and Chicken Cheddar Bacon Ranch
"As easy as it is to stop by Blimpie for lunch, it's now even easier to swing by after work and pick up a filling, made-to-order dinner for yourself or the family," said Kate Unger, vice president of marketing for Blimpie. "With the country being more mindful of every penny, Blimpie wants to offer customers great deals all day long, especially dinner."
Sandwich and Dinner Time Facts
- The sandwich is a staple in American cuisine. In fact, according to the book, American Sandwich by Becky Mercuri, an average American eats approximately 193 sandwiches each year.
- Blimpie's new dinner-time menu offers dinner for a family of four starting at just $16.
- Choosing a sub for dinner can be an easy way to sneak in a serving or two of vegetables before the end of the day.
- The new Blimpie dinner time specials offer guests 13 different subs – that's a new sub every day for nearly two weeks!
- A sandwich doesn't have to mean a cold dinner. Blimpie guests can order subs hot or grilled.
- Of all carryout quick-service food orders, 54.8 percent of these orders are placed for dinner, according to Chainleader magazine. Blimpie provides a wholesome meal at home without the hassle of clean-up or dishes.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Blimpie serves freshly sliced, deli style sandwiches made with quality ingredients along with delicious soups and salads. Founded in 1964, Blimpie has grown to nearly 1,100 franchised restaurants across the U.S. In 2006, Blimpie became part of Kahala, one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world with a portfolio of 12 quick service restaurant brands.