United Country Real Estate Announces Top 10 Affiliates for Third Quarter 2009
Kansas City, MO --(PR.com)-- United Country Real Estate, headquartered in Kansas City, Mo., has announced its top ten offices for the third quarter of 2009. Among the company's nearly 650 offices located in 42 states and Costa Rica, the following local affiliates finished the third quarter of 2009 with the highest gross commissions:
- United Country – Gibson Realty, McComb, Miss.
- United Country – Certified Real Estate, Moultrie, Ga.
- United Country – Musick & Sons Auction/Real Estate, Boise, Idaho
- United Country – Land Crafters, Montgomery, Ala.
- United Country – Lippard Auctioneers, Enid, Okla.
- United Country – Coastal Homes, Ocean Isle Beach, N.C.
- United Country – Ridgeway Real Estate, Mansfield, Mo.
- United Country – The Redfield Group, Gadsden, Ala.
- United Country – Hendren & Associates, Jay, Okla.
- United Country – Udoni & Salan Realty Group, Waupaca, Wis.
"Although today's real estate market has its challenges, our top offices are thriving as a result of hard work and the ability to differentiate themselves from the competition," said Dan Duffy, chief executive officer of United Country Real Estate. "Not only are they providing outstanding customer service to both buyers and sellers, but they're also putting the United Country tools – technology, national advertising and exclusive partnerships – to work for them. Our focus on advertising local properties nationwide is unique in the industry and the key in this market to selling real estate."
About United Country
United Country Real Estate is the largest fully integrated franchise network of conventional real estate and auction real estate professionals in the United States. Based in Kansas City, Mo., the company has been an innovator in real estate marketing since 1925. United Country supports nearly 650 offices across the U.S. and in Costa Rica with a unique, comprehensive marketing program that includes one of the largest portfolios of property marketing web sites (more than 1,000 separate sites), seven proprietary real estate catalogs with a cumulative distribution of 1.5 million, an extensive buyer database and national advertising of properties to more than 90 million potential buyer prospects a week. United Country has been recognized by Dun and Bradstreet's AllBusiness.com as the top U.S. real estate franchise, the Wall Street Journal as a top 1 percent franchise and Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500® as a top 100 global franchise.