Deck The Halls With Dunkin' Donuts: New Peppermint Latte, Chocolate Mint Donut And Seasonal Gifts To Sweeten Your Holidays
Get a chance to win a $50 Dunkin' Donuts Card by tweeting about how Dunkin' Donuts keeps you running throughout the holiday season
December 01, 2009 // Franchising.com // CANTON, Mass. - Dunkin' Donuts, America's all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods, is showing its holiday spirit with delicious new seasonal treats, as well as special gifts that will keep your holiday budget small no matter how long your gift list. For a limited time, Dunkin' Donuts restaurants will serve guests a taste of the season with new holiday-inspired menu items, including:
- New Peppermint Mocha Latte: Peppermint flavoring adds seasonal flair to this Dunkin' Donuts favorite that can be served hot or iced. The Peppermint Mocha Latte is topped with a mocha drizzle and is available at the suggested retail price of $1.99 for a small, hot 10 oz. beverage at participating Dunkin' Donuts restaurants.
- New Chocolate Mint Donut: A chocolate cake donut?topped with chocolate frosting and peppermint flavored candy topping is available at the suggested retail price of 89 cents.
- Holiday Munchkins® Donut Hole Treats: The Holiday Munchkins® Donut Hole treats are decorated with festive red, white and green holiday nonpareils and are available at the suggested retail price of $3.99 for a 25 count box.
Along with delicious holiday treats, Dunkin' Donuts is also offering several gifts perfect for friends and family available at participating restaurants and at www.DunkinDonuts.com.
- Two Tone Stainless Tumbler: This stylish two-tone stainless steel tumbler features a comfortable grip, an acrylic mid-section and a flip top lid for the suggested retail price of $7.99.
- Large Hot Thermos with handle: This 32 oz. thermos-style beverage container with a spill resistant, screw on lid and personal cup keeps your Dunkin' Donuts coffee warm all day long for the suggested retail price of $8.99.
- Acrylic Tumbler: The Dunkin' Donuts' classic 16 oz. tumbler has a curved shape to provide a comfortable grip and is available for the suggested retail price of $4.99.
- Small Gift Box: The perfect gift for the on-the-go coffee lover on your list, this gift box contains one Acrylic Tumbler and one pound of ground Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Coffee for the suggested retail price of $13.99.
- Tin Gift Box: Featuring a pair of festive 10 oz. double-wall plastic mugs, a stainless steel scoop and one pound of ground Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Coffee packaged in a custom tin, this gift set is available for the suggested retail price of $19.99.
- Burlap Gift Bag: This stylish burlap bag with brown corduroy interior and stainless steel scoop comes with one pound of ground Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend Coffee for the suggested retail price of $11.99.
- Holiday Ornament: This limited edition ornament features a snowman holding a box of delicious Dunkin' Donuts, available for the suggested retail price of $2.99.
Dunkin' Donuts also has a great way to put something meaningful back into the wallets of your friends, family and co-workers. Dunkin' Donuts' Cards make it fun, easy and affordable to give the gift of America's favorite coffee, donuts, baked goods, sandwiches and beverages to help keep you running throughout the New Year. Available in any amount between $2 and $200, the rechargeable cards can purchased at any participating Dunkin' Donuts restaurant throughout the country, online at www.DunkinDonuts.com or in denominations of $15 at select CVS/pharmacy locations. Unlike other rechargeable cards, Dunkin' Donuts' Cards don't have any additional fees or expiration dates. If cards are registered online, Dunkin' Donuts will also replace them free of charge if they are lost or stolen. Certain restrictions may apply.
Finally, there's a fun and easy way to get a chance to win a free $50 Dunkin' Donuts Card. Beginning today and continuing through December 8, Dunkin' Donuts is asking tweeting Americans to tell @DunkinDonuts (on Twitter) how Dunkin' Donuts keeps them running during the holiday season. Each day, @DunkinDonuts will reward one follower with a $50 Dunkin' Donuts Card. To be eligible, include the hashtag "#HoliDDay" within your tweet.
About Dunkin' Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin' Donuts is America's favorite every day, all-day stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin' Donuts is a market leader in the regular/decaf coffee, iced coffee, hot flavored coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories, and the largest coffee and baked goods chain in the world. Dunkin' Donuts has earned the No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for three years running. The company has more than 8,800 restaurants in 31 countries worldwide. In 2008, Dunkin' Donuts' global system-wide sales were $5.5 billion. Based in Canton, Massachusetts, Dunkin' Donuts is a subsidiary of Dunkin' Brands, Inc.