TOYS"R"US Stores Continue To Receive Daily Shipments Of The Season's Hottest Toys In The Week Leading Up To Christmas
The Most In-Demand Products, Including More Than A Million Zhu Zhu Pets™ Hamsters Plus Accessories, Hit Store Shelves Between Now and December 24
December 17, 2009 // Franchising.com // WAYNE, NJ – Toys"R"Us today assured last-minute shoppers, determined to find the toys that top their little ones' wish lists, that its stores will continue to receive daily deliveries of the season's hottest toys through Christmas Eve, including more than one million Zhu Zhu Pets hamsters plus accessories, and two million LEGO sets. Offering an unparalleled in-stock position of "must-have" toys further establishes Toys"R"Us as THE one-stop destination for self-proclaimed procrastinators and time-strapped parents seeking that elusive, "gotta-have-it" gift.
Daily Arrivals Make Every Morning Feel Like Christmas for Zhu Zhu Pet-Seeking Shoppers
- Now through Christmas Eve, more than one million highly sought-after Zhu Zhu Pet hamsters plus accessories will be available in Toys"R"Us stores*.
- On Friday, December 18, at least 100 Zhu Zhu Pets hamsters will be available at every Toys"R"Us location nationwide when the stores open at 6am*.
- On Saturday, December 19, to the delight of Zhu Zhu Pets fans, hundreds of thousands of the four newest Zhu Zhu Pets hamsters – Jilly, Winky, Scoodles and Nugget – will make their in-store debut (individual hamsters and exclusive four-packs available). The first 50 customers in line when doors open at 6am will have the opportunity to purchase a Toys"R"Us-exclusive four-pack of the newest Zhu Zhu Pets hamsters*.
- Sunday, December 20 through Thursday, December 24, hundreds of thousands of Zhu Zhu Pets hamsters will be available and ready to find new homes for the new year*.
*Quantities limited per person. Check your local store for details.
Stores Stock Shelves with In-Demand Products Round-the-Clock Following are just some of the other hot toys gift-givers are clamoring for that will be available in Toys"R"Us stores this week, and all at great values!
- 300,000 Bakugan® Traps and Special Attack packs in addition to hundreds of thousands of other Bakugan® items, including thousands of the top-selling, Toys"R"Us-exclusive Bakugan® Battle Brawlers™ New Vestroia™ Maxus Helios™ 7 in 1
- 500,000 NERF products, including NERF N-Strike® Raider Rapid Fire CS-35™, NERF Vulcan®, NERF Recon® and NERF Swords
- Approximately two million LEGO® sets, including the coveted LEGO® Power Miners and LEGO City® sets
- Nearly 500,000 bikes and scooters, including the mom-favorite Little Tikes® 3-in-1 Smart Trike and the top-selling Razor® A Scooters
- Nearly 200,000 Nintendo® Wii and Microsoft Xbox 360 Consoles and hundreds of thousands of exciting Wii and Xbox 360 games
Plus, daily arrivals of tens of thousands of the following select hot items, among others:
- Bendaroos® Building Sticks 500-Piece Set
- ChixOs™ Pink Design-A-Luxury Loft
- Power Wheels™ Quad
- Tag™ Reading System
- Paperoni® Deluxe Studio
- Harumika™ Runway Showstopper Set
- EyeClops Mini Projector
- Smart Cycle® Extreme
"As THE toy authority, we work throughout the year to identify hot toys, establish and maintain a substantial inventory position, and ensure that the season's top-sellers and 'hard-to-find' toys continue to arrive in our stores nationwide during the critical week leading up to Christmas," said Karen Dodge, Senior Vice President, Chief Merchandising Officer, Toys"R"Us, U.S. "We pride ourselves on offering our customers the best chance of finding the toys they want in-stock at our stores through Christmas Eve while providing the assistance of our toy-trained staff to help them successfully cross off all items on their gift list."
This weekend, Toys"R"Us customers shopping for the in-demand toys will also have the opportunity to kick off the final week of holiday shopping by taking advantage of incredible value offerings on Friday, December 18 and Saturday, December 19 while supplies last, including a dozen doorbusters valid from 3pm on Friday to Saturday at midnight, FREE gift cards with select purchases, and savings of up to 70 percent. To accommodate the weekend's last-minute holiday shoppers, Toys"R"Us stores across the country will open at 6am and remain open until midnight on Friday and Saturday. Extended holiday hours, as well as unbeatable deals and discounts, will continue through December 24**. **Store hours may vary. Check your local store for details.
About Toys"R"Us, Inc.
Toys"R"Us, Inc. is the world's leading dedicated toy and baby products retailer, offering a differentiated shopping experience through its family of brands. It currently sells merchandise in more than 1,550 stores, including 849 Toys"R"Us and Babies"R"Us stores in the United States, and more than 700 international stores in 33 countries, consisting of both licensed and franchised stores. In addition, it sells extraordinary toys in two FAO Schwarz stores in the United States. With its strong portfolio of e-commerce sites including Toysrus.com, Babiesrus.com, eToys.com, FAO.com and babyuniverse.com, it provides shoppers with an unparalleled online selection of distinctive toy and baby products. In addition, the company operates ePregnancy.com, an online resource for parents. Headquartered in Wayne, NJ, Toys"R"Us, Inc. employs nearly 70,000 associates worldwide. The company is committed to serving its communities as a caring and reputable neighbor through programs dedicated to keeping kids safe and helping them in times of need.