The Melting Pot Restaurants Partner with Warner Bros. Pictures for Valentine's Day Promotion Featuring SKYY(R) Vodka
Sweepstakes and New "Love Potions" Cocktail Menu Launch Dec. 31
TAMPA, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The Melting Pot Restaurants, a national fondue franchise, is giving away more than $20,000 in prizes, including a grand prize trip to Los Angeles for the premiere of the new Warner Bros. romantic comedy release, "Valentine's Day," as well as featuring three new SKYY® Vodka "Love Potion" cocktails starting Dec. 31, in a drive to increase Club Fondue membership and enhance brand awareness. "Valentine's Day" opens nationwide on Feb. 12, 2010.
"This is also the first time we will be using outlets like Twitter and Facebook to get guests interested in a national initiative like joining our Club Fondue program." ."Considering we are one of the most popular restaurants of choice for Valentine's Day, this partnership and program with Warner Bros., featuring SKYY Vodka cocktails, just made sense for our brand as a way to create memorable experiences for guests and incentivize them to return," says Kendra Shier, vice president of brand development for The Melting Pot. "This is also the first time we will be using outlets like Twitter and Facebook to get guests interested in a national initiative like joining our Club Fondue program."
Kicking off Dec. 31, the "Valentine's Day Red Carpet Premiere Sweepstakes" site contains the following:
- Club Fondue membership information and sign-up – This program offers fondue features including wine tastings, food samplings, invitations to special events and advanced holiday reservation privileges.
- Virtual scratch-off game to win prizes including:
- Grand prize – A three-night trip to Los Angeles with roundtrip airfare and deluxe accommodations included for the premiere of the Warner Bros. release "Valentine's Day"
- Fondue for a year valued at $1,200 (two prizes valued at this amount)
- $100 gift card (20 prizes valued at this amount)
- "Valentine's Day" movie tickets (500 winners for two tickets per person)
- The game, accessible through www.meltingpot.com starting Dec. 31, will end Jan. 31, 2010, with the grand prize winner announced Feb. 1.
The Melting Pot Restaurants will feature SKYY Vodka in three new "Love Potions" on a specialty cocktail shaker menu that will be available in stores Dec. 31, 2009 – March 15, 2010. This feature includes the following drinks:
- Exotic Mojito – X-Rated® Fusion Liqueur®, SKYY Infusions® Citrus Vodka, Monin Mojito Mix, Monin Red Passion Fruit, fresh lime juice and mint leaves
- XTC Martini – X-Rated Fusion Liqueur, Simple Syrup, lemon juice, Prosecco, strawberries and basil
- Passionate Kiss – SKYY Infusions Passion Fruit Vodka, Simple Syrup, lemon juice, Prosecco, orange chunks and basil leaves
New Line Cinema presents, a Wayne Rice/Karz Entertainment Production, a Garry Marshall Film, "Valentine's Day," to be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company. Marshall directed "Valentine's Day" from a screenplay by Katherine Fugate, story by Fugate and Abby Kohn & Marc Silverstein. The film is being produced by Mike Karz and Wayne Rice, with Toby Emmerich, Samuel J. Brown, Michael Disco and Diana Pokorny serving as executive producers.
About The Melting Pot Restaurants Inc.
With more than 145 restaurants nationwide, existing locations in 37 states including the District of Columbia, and over 13 locations currently in development, The Melting Pot Restaurants Inc. is the country's premier fondue restaurant franchise. At The Melting Pot, fondue becomes a memorable four-course dining experience where patrons can dip into something different. Guests enjoy a choice of four flavorful fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrées combined with special dipping sauces. The menu also includes creamy cheese fondues, lively salads, fine wines and mouthwatering chocolate fondue desserts. Founded in 1975, The Melting Pot's corporate headquarters are in Tampa, Fla.