CARROLLTON, Texas // PRNewswire // -- T.G.I. Friday's restaurants (www.fridays.com) today announced it is bringing back its popular "3 for $12.99" dinner menu with more than 300 full-course appetizer/entree/dessert combinations for a limited time at nearly all restaurants in the U.S. Friday's is featuring two new sizzling entrees and four new appetizers, including three new starter Wedge Salads.
"We've got some great news for our guests to kick start 2010: Friday's '3 for $12.99' dinner menu is back!" said John Neitzel, president and chief operating officer of T.G.I. Friday's, U.S.A. "We are introducing some fantastic new food items and the '3 for $12.99' menu possibilities are endless. Our guests can indulge in a mouthwatering appetizer, savory entree and delicious dessert for just $12.99 every day."
Friday's new food items include:
- Two Parmesan-Crusted sauteed chicken breasts basted with a touch of Caesar and served on a sizzling skillet of melted cheese and freshly prepared Bruschetta mix with a side of angel hair pasta topped with zesty Roma-tomato, basil and garlic marinara.
- Two seasoned chicken breasts sauteed to juicy perfection and served sizzling on melted Mexican cheese with roasted Poblano pepper, green onion, and pico de gallo and with slow cooked coconut jasmine rice with diced pineapple, onion, red pepper, cilantro, and green onion.
- Crisp iceberg lettuce drizzled with House Vinaigrette and topped with fresh Bruschetta mix and shaved Parmesan cheese.
- Cold, fresh and crisp iceberg lettuce smothered with Avocado Chipotle Ranch dressing, black bean & corn pico de gallo, tortilla strips, and Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses.
- A fresh and crisp wedge of cold iceberg lettuce smothered in Bleu Cheese dressing with crisp bacon, diced tomato and crumbled Bleu cheese.
Southwest Chicken Quesadilla - Spicy chipotle chicken stuffed in a crispy tortilla with melted Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses, served with roasted salsa, pico de gallo, crisp lettuce, sour cream and hand-chopped cilantro.
With more than 900 restaurants in 60 countries, including approximately 600 restaurants in the U.S., T.G.I. Friday's offers great food, innovative drinks and a unique experience filled with flair and a Thank God It's Friday's™ attitude. Friday's authentic, engaging atmosphere makes it the perfect place to escape, socialize and connect with people while getting a rejuvenating second wind. Members of Give Me More Stripes®, Friday's guest recognition program, receive free stuff and special perks year-round. As the original casual dining restaurant, T.G.I. Friday's has a rich heritage which includes being credited with popularizing Happy Hour, Long Island Iced Tea and Loaded Potato Skins. T.G.I. Friday's is also famous for its flair bartenders, approximately 8000 of whom compete annually for the title of the "World's Greatest T.G.I. Friday's Bartender."
Carlson Restaurants Worldwide Inc., the parent company of TGI Friday's Inc., is a privately held company owned by Minneapolis-based Carlson, a world leader in the hospitality and travel industries. As of January 2010, Carlson Restaurants Worldwide owns, operates, franchises or licenses more than 1,000 restaurants in 60 countries.
SOURCE: T.G.I. Friday's Restaurants