Not Your Typical Franchise
January 31, 2010 // Franchising.com // There's nothing typical about becoming a Wausau Homes builder, and we have thousands of success stories throughout mid America to prove it. As the leading franchise business opportunity based in Wisconsin, we've been delivering high quality housing for over 50 years and have built a reputation of creating wealth for independent business owners.
Backed by our unmatched support and technology, you'll soon become the premier home builder in your area. We offer:
A unique home builder business opportunity
- A proven and successful business model
- A respected, national reputation and strong brand recognition
- Superior products that customers want and need
- Absolutely no franchise, advertising or royalty fees and minimal up-front capital requirements
- A turn-key business system so you can get started quickly
Plus, with Wausau Homes you are supported with an attractive design center, powerful sales and marketing support materials, 150 proven home plans, 3D viewer design software, highly experienced field support representatives and extensive training through our Wausau Homes Learning Center.
There's never been a better time to get on the ground floor of this unique home builder business opportunity.
- HR Chally Group and A.C. Nielson looked at how companies responded to the last sixteen recessions. The results were pretty astounding. Companies who made major cuts and went into survival mode grew by 19% in the post five-year growth period. But the ones who focused on core customers, service, and invested in their infrastructure saw their revenues expand by over 273% in the same post recessionary period.
- We're focused on taking the proactive and necessary investments to ensure a successful future. We've done research to understand homebuyer needs, and we're training our builders on how to react to those needs and ensure homebuyers receive a positive customer experience.
- Here's why you want to be a Wausau Homes Builder today: Typically 15% of all home sales are new. Today it is only 8%. Current new home inventory are at 1982 levels (about 215,000 new homes). The national saving rate has typically been negative (meaning everyone uses credit cards). Today it is positive.
- So the demand is there, the savings are there, and homebuyers will be ready to buy homes as soon as they regain confidence in the economy. That time is coming. Don't miss your chance to capture prospects that are ready to build their new home.