New Service Center in Toronto: Jan-Pro Paves the Way for Its Canadian Franchisees
QUEBEC CITY, QUEBEC--(Marketwire - Feb. 2, 2010) - Jan-Pro Cleaning Systems is paving the way for its Canadian franchisees to meet national demand for several offices across Canada, with the opening of a principal service center in Toronto.
All the needs of Canadian franchisees including training, technical support, and business development coaching will be provided from the Toronto Service Center.
Mr. Colin Bates, an accomplished franchisee for the Ontario Center region, will take the helm as Vice President, Master Franchise Development of Jan-Pro Canada.
"We are enthusiastic at the idea of offering a new opportunity in the world of franchising in Canada. I am convinced that Colin Bates, principal franchisee in Toronto since 2004, will be able to take advantage of his experience. He will be an excellent coach for our new franchisees", states Mr. Jean Roberge, President of Jan-Pro Canada
We should point out that Mr. Bates has occupied key positions for a number of years in the field of telecommunications, notably at Bell and Sprint.
Specializing in cleaning services for small to large facilities, Jan-Pro's goal is the development of its franchises in Edmonton, Winnipeg, Windsor, Hamilton-Kitchener and Halifax.
"For us it is a question of fulfilling a demand on a national level by having a country-wide availability. We are betting on metropolitan regions where service and manufacturing enterprises are located, where our expertise will be widely appreciated", concludes Mr. Roberge.
Remember that Jan-Pro has more than 600 franchisees spread out in the seven offices across Canada: Quebec, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto (2), Calgary, Vancouver, and soon London (Ontario).
- Jean Roberge acquired the first Jan-Pro banner in Canada in 1995.
- Jan-Pro has 600 franchisees in seven cities in Canada.
- More than 3000 clients have chosen Jan-Pro for their commercial cleaning needs.
- Jan-Pro in Canada annual sales exceed $22 million and is located in 97 offices world wide, representing 8000 franchisees and over $250 million in annual billing system wide.
- According to "Entrepreneur Magazine", Jan-Pro Cleaning Systems was considered as the "#1 Fastest Growing Franchise" 3 years in a row, in all categories of franchises.