Proforma Opens Eight New Offices in January
February 05, 2010 // Franchising.com // CLEVELAND – Proforma, a leading North American provider of graphic communications solutions, is pleased to welcome eight new Owners to our network.
The following new Owners joined our network:
- Terry Allen, Proforma Web & Print Solutions, Belpre, OH
- Adam Freidus and Harris Freidus, Proforma Blue Star Promotions, Glen Head, NY
- Stephanie Lerude, Proforma Executive Giftsource, Reno, NV
- Sandy Dean, Proforma SKD Solutions, Hatfield, PA
- Craig McPhail, Proforma Incentive Specialties, Stoney Creek, ON
- Andy Mealor, Proforma Ascension Marketing Group, Macon, GA
- Jim Shields, Proforma Premier Promotional Products, Scottsdale, AZ
- Alan Snider, Proforma Best Ad Buys, Commack, NY
The Proforma Network of Owners and Support Center Staff look forward to working with these individuals to help them grow their businesses and reach their goals. Proforma provides its members with access to award-winning business development sales tools and marketing programs, unrivaled purchasing clout in the industry, comprehensive and efficient back office services and the opportunity to have more fun together. Proforma Owners, with state-of-the-art technologies, enable their clients to grow with innovative marketing solutions such as direct mail, promotional products, eCommerce solutions, commercial printing services, multimedia services and business document printing.
With over 30 years of experience, Proforma remains clearly focused on providing solutions to North American businesses for their graphic communications needs. A leading provider of promotional products, printing services, business documents, and eCommerce solutions, Proforma has received numerous awards and is recognized as one of the top five largest companies in our industry. Proforma serves over 50,000 clients through more than 650 member offices in North America. The Proforma Worldwide Support Center is located in Cleveland, Ohio.