Century 21 System Tops $100 Million Raised for Easter Seals
Real Estate Franchise System Surpasses Fundraising Milestone for Easter Seals During 30th Anniversary Year of Philanthropic Partnership
February 24, 2010 // Franchising.com // PARSIPPANY, N.J. -- Century 21 Real Estate LLC, the franchisor of the world's largest residential real estate sales organization, today announced that with the $2.1 million raised by its franchise system in 2009, it has surpassed $100 million in funds raised for and donated directly by the franchise system to Easter Seals, its sole philanthropic partner since 1979. CENTURY 21® delivered on its system-wide goal of surpassing the $100 million fundraising mark on behalf of Easter Seals during the 30th anniversary year of their philanthropic partnership.
"For more than 90 years, Easter Seals has been helping individuals with disabilities and special needs, and their families, achieve their dreams and lead fulfilling lives," said James E. Williams, Jr., president and chief executive officer, Easter Seals. "It is through the outstanding commitment and generosity of everyone who is a part of the CENTURY 21 System that we are able to provide our critical, high-quality services to those who need them. On behalf of Easter Seals and the people we serve, I'd like to thank and congratulate everyone at CENTURY 21 for achieving this extraordinary milestone."
Easter Seals plans to honor CENTURY 21 for this significant accomplishment on March 11 at its next board meeting in Chicago. Rick Davidson, president and chief executive officer of Century 21 Real Estate LLC, as well as former president and chief executive officer Tom Kunz, both will be in attendance to receive the honor on behalf of the CENTURY 21 System.
"Tom and I are very proud of the efforts made by CENTURY 21 brokers, sales associates and staff to surpass our goal of raising over $100 million in conjunction with the 30th anniversary of our philanthropic partnership," said Davidson. "Easter Seals is our sole philanthropic partner and remains a vital link to the past, present and future of the CENTURY 21 brand."
In 2009, the top three fundraisers in the CENTURY 21 System were: CENTURY 21 Town & Country of Utica, Mich. CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company in Dallas, and CENTURY 21 Conexus Realty in Regina, Saskatchewan. Below is a complete list of the "Top 21" fundraisers within the CENTURY 21 System on behalf of Easter Seals in 2009:
CENTURY 21 Real Estate's "Top 21" Fundraisers for Easter Seals in 2009:
- CENTURY 21 Town & Country, Utica, Michigan
- CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company, Dallas, Texas
- CENTURY 21 Conexus Realty, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
- CENTURY 21 A.L.L. Stars Realty Ltd., Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- CENTURY 21 Alliance, Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
- CENTURY 21 Alliance, Santa Rosa, California
- CENTURY 21 United Realty Inc., Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
- CENTURY 21 Sweyer & Associates, Wilmington, North Carolina
- CENTURY 21 B. J. Roth Realty Ltd, Barrie, Ontario, Canada
- CENTURY 21 Scheetz Co., Inc., Carmel, Indiana
- CENTURY 21 Award, San Diego, California
- CENTURY 21 Lad Realty, Aptos, California
- CENTURY 21 North Homes Realty, Inc., Lynnwood, Washington
- CENTURY 21 Mike Myers Realty, Inc., Norwalk, Ohio
- CENTURY 21 Seller's Choice, St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
- CENTURY 21 Sunbelt Realty, Cape Coral, Florida
- CENTURY 21 Larry Miller Realty, Inc., Evans, Georgia
- CENTURY 21 My Real Estate Co., Downey, California
- CENTURY 21 Frontier Realty, McMurray, Pennsylvania
- CENTURY 21 Percy Fulton Ltd., Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- CENTURY 21 Pinnacle, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
About Century 21 Real Estate LLC:
Century 21 Real Estate LLC is the franchisor of the world's largest residential real estate sales organization, providing comprehensive training, management, administrative and marketing support for the CENTURY 21 System. The System is comprised of more than 7,700 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices in 67 countries and territories worldwide. Century 21 Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, a global provider of real estate and relocation services.
©2010 Century 21 Real Estate LLC, A Realogy Company. CENTURY 21® Is A Registered Trademark Licensed To Century 21 Real Estate LLC. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each CENTURY 21 Office is Independently Owned and Operated.