Proforma Advertising Franchise Opens Ten New Offices in March
April 06, 2010 // Franchising.com // CLEVELAND – Proforma, a leading North American provider of graphic communications solutions, is pleased to welcome ten new Owners to our network.
The following new Owners joined our network:
- Keith Abrams, Proforma Impact Print & Promo, Gilbert, SC
- Tana & Bob Curtis and Renee & Shannon Woolridge, Proforma All Star Marketing Solutions, Tucson, AZ
- Suzanne Holler, Proforma Desert Promotions, Newark, TX
- Peter Meyer, Proforma Meyer & Associates, Concord, CA
- Suzanne & Robert Witenhafer, Proforma Arrow Solutions, Rockledge, FL
- Nancy Cohen, Proforma g3 Solutions, Los Angeles, CA
- Jeffry Dunn, Proforma Apple Business Solutions, Pittsburgh, PA
- Irene Vance, Proforma iPrint Group, Calgary, AB
- Scott Hendrickson, Proforma QFI Marketing Solutions, Louisville, KY
- John Lader, Proforma i.d. clare & company, Chicago, IL
The Proforma Network of Owners and Support Center Staff look forward to working with these individuals to help them grow their businesses and reach their goals. Proforma provides its members with access to award-winning business development sales tools and marketing programs, unrivaled purchasing clout in the industry, comprehensive and efficient back office services and the opportunity to have more fun together. Proforma Owners, with state-of-the-art technologies, enable their clients to grow with innovative marketing solutions such as direct mail, promotional products, eCommerce solutions, commercial printing services, multimedia services and business document printing.
With over 30 years of experience, Proforma remains clearly focused on providing solutions to North American businesses for their graphic communications needs. A leading provider of promotional products, printing services, business documents, and eCommerce solutions, Proforma has received numerous awards and is recognized as one of the top five largest companies in our industry. Proforma serves over 50,000 clients through more than 650 member offices in North America. The Proforma Worldwide Support Center is located in Cleveland, Ohio.