Atlanta Bread Franchise introduces two new sandwiches with the unique taste of the South African Peppadew(R) Pepper.
April 07, 2010 // Franchising.com // Smyrna, GEORGIA — Atlanta Bread continues to search the globe for new, unique flavors to bring to its local bakery cafés. This spring, Atlanta Bread highlights the sweet and spicy flavor of the South African Peppadew® pepper in two new sandwiches, the Cape Town Peppadew Chicken Salad Sandwich and the Peppadew Roast Beef and Brie Panini.
Indigenous to South Africa, the Peppadew pepper was discovered less than twenty years ago. Atlanta Bread infuses the tangy flavor of this pepper into their classic chicken salad and serves it with a Peppadew honey mustard sauce on Honey Wheat in the Cape Town Peppadew Chicken Salad Sandwich.
Guests can also enjoy this distinctive flavor on a hot sandwich, the Peppadew Roast Beef & Brie Panini. This grilled sandwich combines the sweet heat of the Peppadew pepper with creamy, all-natural Brie, roast beef, and Peppadew honey mustard.
"We constantly strive to bring unique, international flavors to our guests by adding distinct twists to our menu items. By incorporating flavors like the South African Peppadew pepper and French all-natural Brie, we give guests an escape from the ordinary, "says Basil Couvaras, Vice President and COO of Atlanta Bread.
The following promotional items are currently available in all Atlanta Bread locations:
- Cape Town Peppadew Chicken Salad Sandwich – Fresh chicken salad missed with the mildly spiced, sweet, chopped, South African Peppadew pepper, red onion, lettuce, and sweet Peppadew honey mustard spread on honey wheat bread.
- Peppadew Roast Beef & Brie Panini – Roast Beef, all-natural Brie, sliced Peppadew pepper and Peppadew honey mustard spread grilled on Sourdough.
- Peppadew & Sausage Pizza – (Expanded Menu locations only) Our fresh-baked, thin crust pizza served with tomato sauce, mozzarella, feta cheese, ground Italian pork sausage, fresh mushrooms, oregano and the sweet heat of Peppadew peppers.
- Chicken & Organic Wild Rice Soup – Chicken, organic wild rice, green onions, carrots, garlic and parsley flavor our twist on a soup classic.
About Atlanta Bread
Atlanta Bread is a privately-held, fast-casual restaurant concept. The bakery cafes recently underwent a complete rebranding of its menu, location, and positioning. Named a Top Facility in the 2009 Fast-Food Survey by Zagat, Atlanta Bread has an inviting atmosphere that encourages customers to make Atlanta Bread their third home. The company flavors its customers' days from early morning through the evening with its continuous service model. Breakfast includes freshly-made items such as bagels, pastries and hot breakfast sandwiches. For lunch and dinner the bakery cafés offer a variety of options including hot soups and unique sandwiches and salads. Gourmet coffees and fresh-baked goods are served throughout the day. Atlanta Bread is recognized as one of the Top 10 Best Fast-Casual Family Restaurants by Parents magazine and as one of the Top 10 Healthiest Fast-Food Restaurants by Health magazine. Atlanta Bread currently has more than 80 locations spanning over 20 states.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances