H&R Block Tax Franchise Anounces Need All-Hours Access? Use These H&R Block Resources
KANSAS CITY, MO (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) -- Time is running out to file by the April 15 deadline, and taxpayers are looking for accurate answers to their tax questions. H&R Block (NYSE: HRB) recommends these resources for last-minute filers:
- Find tips, calculators, office locations and detailed information about specific credits and deductions.
- H&R Block Get It Right Community -- Got a tax question? More than 1,000 H&R Block tax professionals are on call to provide the answers taxpayers need.
- H&R Block Video-- H&R Block tax experts explain key tax issues in easy-to-understand terms.
- H&R Block Corporate Twitter Account-- Follow along for tax tips and interesting trivia.
- H&R Block Answers Twitter Account -- Our client care team is only a tweet away, ready to help with any product or services questions.
- H&R Block Facebook-- Find us and learn the answers to questions you may not know you need to be asking.
- H&R Block iPhone Application -- Tax answers at your fingertips -- it's that simple. Watch the H&R Block iPhone demo video for more information about this free app.
Visit the H&R Block Online Press Center for more last-minute tax tips.
Have a last-minute interview request? Want to talk with a tax professional in your city? Contact the H&R Block Media Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) at (816) 854-4287.
About H&R Block H&R Block Inc. (NYSE: HRB) is the world's preeminent tax services provider, having prepared more than 500 million tax returns since 1955. In fiscal 2009, H&R Block had annual revenues of $4.1 billion and prepared more than 24 million tax returns worldwide, utilizing more than 100,000 highly trained tax professionals. The Company provides tax return preparation services in person, through H&R Block At Home(TM) online and desktop software products, and through other channels. The Company is also one of the leading providers of business services through RSM McGladrey.
SOURCE: H & R Block