Want to succeed in business? Work with a business coach!
ActionCOACH, a leader in offering business coaching, offers a look at some of the ways that businesses benefit from working with a business coach.
May 19, 2010 // Franchising.com // LAS VEGAS, NEVADA – Anyone who has ever thrown their hat into the entrepreneurial ring knows just what a gamble it can be. The statistics are scary, showing that only 70 percent of them are still afloat within two years and that, by the five year mark, only half of them survive. The element that makes the difference between a successful business and a struggling one, for many people, is getting business coaching sessions.
"Many people are not quite sure at first what business coaching even is," explains Brad Sugars, Founder and Chairman of ActionCOACH, a company specializing in providing business coaching services. "Once they realize just how many ways business coaching can help, they often wonder they didn't team up with one much sooner."
Working with the right business coach can put a business on a path that it might never otherwise have reached. Increasingly, people are learning that a business coach is an important asset for any type of small- to medium-sized business. Consider some of these benefits to getting a small business coaching sessions:
- Business coaching can bring out the best in you and your employees. Just like a coach out on the soccer field, they know how to recognize your strengths and how to get you to use those skills to your advantage.
- Sometimes it is hard for people to see issues objectively when it is their own venture. Business coaching can help you see things more clearly, provide impartial guidance, and help you place your focus where it will be most effective.
- The job of a business coach is to help you succeed. They do this by providing motivation and direction, and by helping you to set and reach your goals. Many people realize the importance of setting goals, but do not end up following through with the process. The business coach will help them see it through.
- When you persevere as a result of receiving business coaching, you will not only become more confident in your abilities and strengthen your company, but will also see an increase in profits.
- A business coach has the education, experience and know-how to take your business to the next level. They can keep your business moving in the right direction and growing.
"Think about just how important a coach is in sports," adds Sugars. "When it comes to having a business coach, it's the same level of importance. The main mission of a business goal is to help you succeed."
Each year, thousands of business owners and managers take the route of hiring a business coach. When they do, they ensure that their business will receive fine-tuning and be lead to a victory, along with seeing a solid return on investment. Having a knowledgeable business coach advising to keep your business heading in the right direction is always a beneficial move.
ActionCOACH is the world's number one business coaching and executive coaching franchise, with more than 1,000 offices in 26 countries.