15 Firms in RE/MAX Metro Chicago Real Estate Network Rank Among Nation's Most Productive
Elgin, IL --(PR.com)-- Fifteen franchised brokerage firms in the RE/MAX Metro Chicago real estate network, operating a total of 40 offices, along with a RE/MAX firm in Rockford, recently were spotlighted in one of the nation's most prestigious surveys of real estate office productivity. All sixteen firms are part of the RE/MAX Northern Illinois network.
The 2010 Real Trends 500, an annual report from Real Trends magazine, is a national ranking of the 500 leading real estate offices or office groups with common ownership. The primary ranking is based on prior-year transaction volume, while a second ranking is based on sales volume.
Overall, RE/MAX brokerages led nationwide, holding 122, or 24 percent, of the Top 500 positions, with RE/MAX agents averaging an impressive 14.4 transaction sides each, 45 percent more than any competitor.
The top-ranked RE/MAX organization in northern Illinois was RE/MAX Suburban, which has offices in Arlington Heights, Glen Ellyn, Libertyville, Mt. Prospect, Schaumburg and Wheaton. It was ranked 180th in transactions and 146th in sales volume.
The Real Trends rankings for RE/MAX Northern Illinois offices are:
- RE/MAX Suburban, Arlington Hts., Glen Ellyn, Libertyville, Mt. Prospect, Schaumburg and Wheaton ranked 180th in transaction sides and 146th in sales volume.
- RE/MAX TEAM 2000, Orland Park and Palos Heights, ranked 226th in transaction sides and 270th in sales volume.
- RE/MAX of Naperville, Naperville/RE/MAX Enterprises, Downers Grove ranked 322nd in transaction sides and 249th in sales volume.
- RE/MAX Unlimited Northwest, Algonquin, Crystal Lake, Lake Zurich and Palatine, ranked 409th in transaction sides and 338th in sales volume.
- RE/MAX 10, Oak Lawn, Palos Park and Homer Glen, ranked 416th in transaction sides.
- RE/MAX Professionals Select, Naperville, RE/MAX Professionals South, Plainfield, and RE/MAX Affiliates, Aurora, ranked 465th in transaction sides and 403rd in sales volume.
- RE/MAX Showcase, Gurnee, Lake Forest, Long Grove and Waukegan, ranked 470th in transaction sides.
- RE/MAX Excels, Geneva, ranked 430th in sales volume.
Eight other RE/MAX offices and office groups serving northern Illinois were recognized by Real Trends as "Up and Comers" because they closed at least 500 transactions in 2009. They are: RE/MAX City, Chicago; RE/MAX Signature, Chicago; RE/MAX All Pro, Bloomingdale and Sugar Grove/RE/MAX Great American North, St. Charles; RE/MAX Action, Lisle and Oak Brook; RE/MAX 2000, Crete; RE/MAX Central, Roselle/RE/MAX Central West, West Dundee; RE/MAX Property Source, Rockford, and RE/MAX Realty of Joliet, Joliet.
"The sixteen firms in our network recognized by Real Trends, comprise about one-third of all RE/MAX offices in Northern Illinois, and that underscores the overall productivity of our agents," said Jim Merrion, regional director of the RE/MAX Northern Illinois real estate network. "Even though the housing market showed signs of recovery in 2009, the residential real estate market remains a challenging environment, yet it is one in which our affiliates were able to succeed thanks to their experience, professionalism and expertise."
RE/MAX is the leader in northern Illinois real estate sales and has been number one in the metropolitan Chicago real estate market since 1989. In 2009, the RE/MAX network in northern Illinois closed more than $6 billion in sales.
The RE/MAX Northern Illinois network consists of 2,500 associates and 121 individually owned and operated RE/MAX offices that provide residential, relocation and commercial real estate services throughout the northern one-third of Illinois. The network's Web sites are two of the most popular real estate Web sites in northern Illinois and nationwide, respectively, according to Compete.com, Comscore and Hitwise, which are online intelligence services.
RE/MAX Northern Illinois is part of RE/MAX International, a global real estate organization with 6,500 independently owned offices and 93,000 member sales associates in 78 nations.