The Century 21 Real Estate Franchise System Upgrades Mobile Real Estate Experience With Dynamic IPhone Application
iPhone App Helps Guide Buyers to Home of Their Dreams
June 28, 2010 // Franchising.com // PARSIPPANY, N.J. -- Century 21 Real Estate LLC, the franchisor of the world's largest residential real estate sales organization, today announced the release of its new iPhoneÂ® app. The CENTURY 21Â® iPhone app automatically provides mobile users with property listings, open house information and CENTURY 21 office locations. It also provides a quick overview of the communities associated with each listing, including school details, community images and statistics.
Consumers can either type in a specific city, town, state and zip code or press the geolocation button to allow the CENTURY 21 app to automatically detect the search area. Home buyers can also filter listings based on specific parameters and home features.
The CENTURY 21 iPhone app includes five navigation tabs that provide additional features and functionality for home buyers:
- Area Tab: Ever ask "Where do I want to live?" The Area Tab aims to answer that question by providing a Wikipedia summary and statistics on an area, including population and recently sold homes. Also available in this tab is school rating information as well as photos of the area via an easily viewable slide show format with touch slide navigation.
- Listings Tab: In addition to viewing listings in a traditional format, prospective buyers can customize their view of the listing by adding their own pictures and notes that display together and stay with their individual view of that listing.
- Open House Tab: This tab provides information on open houses in the area where the iPhone is located, including time, location and other pertinent information about the event.
- Office Tab: This handy tab will help buyers locate the nearest CENTURY 21 office so a real estate professional can assist them. The tab provides phone and e-mail contact information as well as maps of office locations.
- My Favorites Tab: Once buyers find a house they like or a detail they want to learn more about, they can save it in the My Favorites tab for quick reference.
"The new CENTURY 21 iPhone application provides an exceptional experience for home buyers by marrying the ease of on-the-go functionality and mobile technology with the extensive knowledge of -- and connection to -- CENTURY 21 sales professionals," said Bev Thorne, chief marketing officer, Century 21 Real Estate LLC. "Our new iPhone app delivers on our commitment to providing exceptional service to our customers and sales professionals."
The CENTURY 21 Real Estate iPhone app is free to download from Apple's App Store or at www.itunes.com/appstore/. Search for "CENTURY 21 Real Estate" in the App Store or find it in the Lifestyle category.
About Century 21 Real Estate LLC
Century 21 Real Estate LLC is the franchisor of the world's largest residential real estate sales organization, providing comprehensive training, management, administrative and marketing support for the CENTURY 21 System. The System is comprised of more than 7,700 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices in 68 countries and territories worldwide. Century 21 Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, a global provider of real estate and relocation services.
Â© 2010 Century 21 Real Estate LLC. CENTURY 21Â® Is A Registered Trademark Licensed To Century 21 Real Estate LLC. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each CENTURY 21 Office is Independently Owned and Operated. iPhoneÂ® is a registered trademark of Apple Computers, Inc.