Pizza Hut Launches New Website Highlighting Franchising Opportunities Nationwide
DALLAS // PRNewswire // -- Pizza Hut, the world's largest pizza chain, has launched PizzaHutFranchise.com. The new website showcases franchising opportunities nationwide and makes it easier for potential franchisees to join the Pizza Hut team.
"We're excited to offer people a way to really understand, step by step, what it means to become part of the Pizza Hut franchise system," said Jim Avery, Senior Manager, New Franchise Business Development at Pizza Hut. "With the new site, potential franchisees will find it easier to pinpoint possible opportunities in their areas and learn more about franchising with the Pizza Hut brand."
PizzaHutFranchise.com will impact franchisee engagement and growth by giving potential franchisees access to the following:
- Buzz data about the pizza business
- News and information about the Pizza Hut brand, mission and position as a category leader
- Clear geographic breakdown of opportunities across the United States
- Schedule of the training and support exercises in place for new franchisees
- Breakdown of the Pizza Hut new franchisee process, from qualification to developing multiple restaurants
- Detailed information concerning the initial investment costs of becoming a Pizza Hut franchisee
In addition to functionality, the site also resembles the newly revamped PizzaHut.com website, creating a sense of familiarity for the visitor. With the April re-launch of the "Virtual Flagship" and the new franchising presence online, Pizza Hut continues to display its innovation in the tech category and commitment to engaging consumers and potential franchisees across America.
About Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut, America's Favorite Pizza, delivers more pizza, pasta and wings than any other restaurant. The only pizza company to be named a top ten franchise in 2009 by Entrepreneur Magazine, Pizza Hut began 50 years ago in Wichita, Kansas and today operates nearly 10,000 restaurants in more than 90 countries. Pizza Hut, Inc. is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM).
SOURCE Pizza Hut