Smashburger Expands its Menu to Offer Guests More Sizzling Options
New Smashchicken and Smashsalad Menu Items Debut September 13
DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Smashburger, a nationally acclaimed industry-leading "better burger" restaurant, will launch its expanded chicken and salad menu in all 76 locations on September 13, 2010. Guests will be able to enjoy three additional great tasting Smashchicken sandwich recipes and four new Smashsalad recipes. All Smashchicken sandwiches are available in Smashburger's traditional smashed and grilled format or in a new "Crispy" offering. Guests can further customize their dining experience with Create Your Own burger or chicken sandwich options and two sizes of Smashsalads.
"The Smashburger concept was born with burgers, chicken and salads. Our customers have told us that they love what we have done with burgers and want to see the same innovation and magic in our chicken and salad menu," says Smashburger Founder Tom Ryan, "These expanded offerings will give our customers more reasons to visit Smashburger more often."
The new array of options on the menu makes Smashburger an everyday destination for its fans and includes:
- BBQ Ranch Smashchicken topped with applewood smoked bacon, haystack onions, lettuce, tomato, BBQ sauce and ranch dressing on an egg bun
- Avocado Club Smashchicken topped with fresh avocado, applewood smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, ranch dressing and mayo on a multi-grained bun
- Buffalo Smashchicken featuring Frank's® Buffalo Sauce, crumbled blue cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayo on an egg bun
- Honey Mustard Chicken Smashsalad a mix of fresh garden greens, topped with strips of crispy or grilled chicken, applewood smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes and red onions with creamy honey mustard dressing
- Chicken Caesar Smashsalad with a mix of fresh garden greens topped with strips of crispy or grilled chicken, parmesan cheese, diced tomatoes and croutons with parmesan Caesar dressing
- Harvest Chicken Smashsalad a mix of fresh garden greens topped with strips of crispy or grilled chicken, marinated balsamic tomatoes, raisins, cranberries, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, blue cheese, with balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- BBQ Chicken Ranch Smashsalad a mix of fresh garden greens topped with strips of crispy or grilled chicken, applewood smoked bacon, diced tomatoes, haystack onions, cheddar cheese, with buttermilk ranch dressing and bbq sauce.
About SmashburgerDenver-based Smashburger, the country's fastest growing "better burger" restaurant company, is designed to be every city's favorite place for burgers. It was named a 2009 Hot Concepts! award winner by Nation's Restaurant News. Developed and owned by private equity and concept-development firm Consumer Capital Partners (CCP), Smashburger operates and develops corporate, joint venture and franchise stores across the country. Smashburger will open more than 100 stores by 2010's conclusion and operate more than 200 in 2011. It has sold franchise and joint venture agreements that will bring the total to more than 400 locations during the next five years.
About Consumer Capital PartnersDenver-based Consumer Capital Partners (CCP) is an innovative private investment and concept development firm focused on multi-unit retail businesses, primarily in the restaurant, liquor, food, and leisure industries. CCP has deep experience in the fields of private equity, brand, concept and product development.