Pizza Hut(R) Franchise Unveils 'Your Favorites. Your Pizza Hut.' in New Brand Campaign
Real Pizza Hut Employees Star in New Ads Saluting Favorite Food, Moments
DALLAS // PRNewswire // -- A new Pizza Hut brand campaign – "Your Favorites. Your Pizza Hut." – launches this week with national advertising that celebrates the special bond that Pizza Hut has with its customers. The ads feature real employees from Pizza Hut restaurants across the United States sharing their passion for serving "more than just pizza."
"With our new brand campaign we really wanted to hone in on what sets Pizza Hut apart," said Kurt Kane, Vice-President of Marketing at Pizza Hut. "Pizza Hut customers know that they'll get great tasting pizza, pasta or wings from us. But what keeps them loyal to the brand is a connection between our food and the special moments in their daily lives. Whether it's family pizza night or a get together with friends; at Pizza Hut we believe every moment deserves to be a favorite moment."
To deliver that message, Pizza Hut and its advertising agency, The Martin Agency, turned to actual employees working at Pizza Hut restaurants throughout America. The employees were chosen through video submissions highlighting their personalities and desire to share Pizza Hut's "Your Favorites" story. Eight Pizza Hut employees were chosen from hundreds of entries.
Introducing the new voices of Pizza Hut:
- Aimee Mullahey, 19 - Alpine, Calif.: For two years, Aimee has worked as a cashier at Pizza Hut greeting guests with a smile and making their Pizza Hut experience a favorite.
- Ashley Lewis, 17 - Highlands Ranch, Colo.: Ashley uses her cheerleading background to root for Pizza Hut customers. She has been a part of the team for over a year and her favorite menu item is cheese sticks.
- Briana Rico, 17 - Long Beach, Calif.: An aspiring actress, Briana works as a customer service representative and can't get enough of Pizza Hut Stuffed Pizza Rolls.
- Carlos Camelo, 29 - Jacksonville, Fla.: A regional general manager since 2009, Carlos enjoys treating his four kids to all their favorites from Pizza Hut.
- Ethan Washic, 19 - Philipsburg, Penn.: Over the past two years, Ethan has worked his way up in the Pizza Hut ranks to manager. His favorite pizza is barbeque chicken pizza from Pizza Hut.
- Jonathan Kichamu, 21 - Cypress, Texas: A former linebacker at Texas Tech, Jonathan is a regional general manager at Pizza Hut and has been a team member for more than four years.
- Michael Spano, 24 - Frisco, Texas: Michael loves serving the new Big Italy Pizza to Pizza Hut customers as well as to his own dinner table.
- Michelle Leachman, 20 - Moscow, Idaho: Michelle loves every topping at Pizza Hut, as long as it is on Pizza Hut's Hand-Tossed Style crust. She dreams of racing in a demolition derby one day.
Pizza Hut will release exclusive video of the team members participating in the ad shoot, as well as behind-the-scenes videos and winning entries in the coming weeks.
About Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut, America's Favorite Pizza, delivers more pizza, pasta and wings than any other restaurant. The only pizza company to be named a top ten franchise in 2009 by Entrepreneur Magazine, Pizza Hut began 50 years ago in Wichita, Kansas, and today operates nearly 10,000 restaurants in more than 90 countries. Pizza Hut, Inc. is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM).
SOURCE Pizza Hut