Quiznos and OfficeMax Spread Holiday Cheer by Offering Deals to Shoppers Starting Black Friday
Black Friday Kicks Off Exclusive Quiznos Coupon Offering for OfficeMax Customers
DENVER, CO--(Marketwire - November 23, 2010) -
- With the holiday season quickly approaching, Quiznos today announced a partnership with OfficeMax that will give OfficeMax customers access to post-Thanksgiving deals at participating Quiznos restaurants nationwide.
- Starting Friday, November 26, and running through Saturday, December 4, every OfficeMax receipt will include the following Quiznos coupons:
- 20 percent off all catering orders for office or home gatherings
- $2 off a regular or large sub for the deal-seeking shoppers
- OfficeMax, celebrated during the holidays for its popular free eGreeting site, ElfYourself.com, is connecting with its customers on a variety of platforms this holiday season to engage and share deals from partners like Quiznos. The company selected Quiznos for this holiday promotion due to significant overlap between the companies' customers, which include taste and style-focused professionals as well as budget-savvy consumers.
- In addition to offering customers in-store Quiznos coupons, OfficeMax is connecting with shoppers online, sending exclusive Quiznos coupons to its MaxPerks® Rewards customers.
- "Quiznos is delighted to join OfficeMax in spreading the holiday cheer this season through our coupon offerings. OfficeMax always has fun celebrating the holidays with its customers, and we're pleased to be part of that merriment." -- Greg MacDonald, Quiznos CEO
- "OfficeMax is thrilled to partner with Quiznos and share these exclusive deals with our customers. At OfficeMax, the holiday season is all about spreading cheer to our customers, and we're happy to have brands like Quiznos on board to join in the spirit of the season." -- Bob Thacker, SVP of Marketing and Advertising, OfficeMax
Now in its 30th year, Denver-based Quiznos is a national chain designed for today's busy consumers who are looking for a tasty, freshly prepared alternative to traditional fast-food restaurants. Using premium ingredients, Quiznos' nearly 4,000 restaurants offer creative, chef-inspired recipes for sandwiches, soups and salads.
CNN Money ranked toasty sub pioneer Quiznos as the No. 2 most popular franchise of the past decade in 2010. In 2009, Quiznos' Toasty Torpedoes® earned a spot as one of the top 10 new product introductions from the Most Memorable New Product Launch Survey. Also in 2009, QSR Magazine ranked Quiznos No. 19 overall in its Top 50 Chains in system-wide sales. In October 2007, Quiznos was recognized for leading the QSR industry in wait time performance by the Mystery Shopping Providers Association's (MSPA) 2007 Wait Time Study. In May 2007, Zagat's consumer surveys listed Quiznos in the top 5 for Top Food, Top Facilities, Top Service and Top Overall, ahead of its direct competitors. For further information, please visit quiznos.com.
OfficeMax Incorporated (NYSE: OMX) is a leader in both business-to-business office products solutions and retail office products. The OfficeMax mission is simple. We help our customers do their best work. The company provides office supplies and paper, in-store print and document services through OfficeMax ImPress®, technology products and solutions, and furniture to businesses and individual consumers. OfficeMax customers are served by more than 30,000 associates through direct sales, catalogs, e-commerce and approximately 1,000 stores. To find the nearest OfficeMax, call 1-877-OFFICEMAX. For more information, visit officemax.com.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business