Make it a Happy Holiday With Great Gifts From Snap-on
KENOSHA, Wis., Dec. 1, 2010 // PRNewswire // -- Whether for the serious professional or the weekend DIYer, Snap-on has the perfect holiday gift for that special someone on your shopping list. To make it an even happier holiday, Snap-on is offering special pricing for a limited time on selected items in the 2010 holiday gift guide.
Three-Piece Cutters/Pliers Set (PL300CF)
- Diagonal Cutters (87CF) - PowerEdge™ technology provides superior cutting strength and increased durability
- Combination Pliers (47CF) - Talon Grip™ for more pulling power and diamond tip serrations for up to 57 percent more pulling power
- Needle Nose Pliers (96CF) - Talon Grip™ for more pulling power and diamond serrated jaws for up to 57 percent increase in pulling power and ramped tip for better accessibility with 26 percent stronger jaw tips
4A 6/12 Volt Battery Maintainer (EEBM500)
- Compatible with AGM, gel cell, spiral wound, conventional, maintenance free and deep cycle batteries
- Maintain battery voltage on stored vehicles so they start when you need them
Extreme Face Protection: Black Mamba Pattern (EFPSTRIKER)
- Lower profile than any other helmet and made with light weight high impact ABS plastic
- Easy change lens system and adjustable halo for maximum vision
- Includes #10 welding lens
3/8-inch Drive, Flex-Head, Long Handle Ratchet (FLF80)
- 4.5 degree ratcheting arc allows you to work in the tightest places
- Features the 80 tooth gear and dual pawls
- Ratchet and socket together have the lowest overall height to maneuver in tight spots
14.4V 3/8-inch Drive Cordless Impact Wrench (CT4410AR, AO, AG)
- 150 ft. lbs. torque output
- Compact balanced design reduces user fatigue and cushion mounted motor reduces vibration for smooth operation
- Available in three colors: green (CT4410AG), orange (CT4410AO) and red (CT4410AR)
- One handed forward/reverse button for convenience
Video/Still/Recording Borescope (BK6000)
- Records and plays back still images and video clips on a 3.5-inch display viewing screen
- Mini USB connector for uploading images and video to a computer for viewing and e-mailing
"It is Snap-on's 90th Anniversary so we wanted to celebrate that milestone by offering the best selection of holiday gifts we have ever made available," said Alicia Smales, vice president of marketing for Snap-on Tools. "The Snap-on holiday gift guide features a great assortment of tools and accessories that are sure to make it a very happy holiday."
For more information about the 2010 Snap-on Holiday Gift Guide, contact a participating Snap-on franchisee, visit www.snapon.com or call toll free 877-SNAPON-2 (877-762-7662).
About Snap-on Tools
Snap-on Tools is a subsidiary of Snap-on Incorporated, a leading global innovator, manufacturer and marketer of tools, diagnostics and equipment solutions for professional users. Product lines include hand and power tools, tool storage, diagnostics software, information and management systems, shop equipment and other solutions which are used by technicians and professionals at vehicle dealerships and repair centers and in the marine, powersports and aviation industries. Snap-on Tools is one of the largest non-food franchise companies in the world, selling its products through more than 4,500 franchised mobile stores worldwide and through company-direct sales and over the Internet. Snap-on Incorporated, which was founded in 1920, is a $2.4 billion, S&P 500 company located in Kenosha, Wis. with operations throughout the world. For additional information, visit www.snapon.com.
SOURCE Snap-on Tools