HomeVestors, the 'We Buy Ugly Houses(R)' Company, Announces 24 New Franchises in 13 Markets
America's #1 Home Buyer Expands Its Franchise Network
Real Estate Investment Opportunities Abound in Residential Real Estate Across U.S. DALLAS, Feb. 3, 2011 // PRNewswire // -- HomeVestors of America, Inc., known as the "We Buy Ugly Houses®" company, announced that 24 new franchisees have joined its franchise network of independently owned and operated professional real estate investors who specialize in buying single-family residential properties at a discount and rehabbing them, improving communities across the country.
New franchises joined the HomeVestors® network in 13 markets across the United States. They include:
- Emerald Property Group, LLC, Daytona Beach, Florida - 18 franchises in Florida
- Nine Green Housing, Inc., Houston, Texas - 11 franchises in Houston
- Pilot Investments, LLC, Norfolk, Virginia - 7 franchises in Norfolk
- Lifeline Properties, LLC, Dallas, Texas - 14 franchises in Dallas
- Charles J. Calise, Dallas, Texas - 14 franchises in Dallas
- RDR Homes, LLC, Houston, Texas - 11 franchises in Houston
- Windwhisper Lane Investments, LLC, Baltimore, Maryland - First franchise in Baltimore
- DNB Properties, LLC, Trenton/Mercer Counties, New Jersey - First franchise in Trenton/Mercer Counties
- Lighthouse Homes, LLC, Denton/Tarrant Counties, Texas - 9 franchises in Denton/Tarrant Counties
- Gerald Taylor & Jonathan Word, Chattanooga, Tennessee - First franchise in Chattanooga
- Ashantar Properties, LLC, Dallas, Texas - 14 franchises in Dallas
- Providence Place Properties, LLC, Boston, Massachusetts - 14 franchises in Boston
- Tidewater Enterprises & Construction, LLC, Norfolk, Virginia - 7 franchises in Norfolk
- PJR House Solutions, LLC, Dallas, Texas - 14 franchises in Dallas
- S4 Investment Properties, LLC, Denton/Tarrant Counties, Texas - 9 franchises in Denton/Tarrant Counties
- Seacoast Property Buyers, LLC, Boston, Massachusetts - 14 franchises in Boston
- Robert W. Stolz, Essex County, New Jersey - First franchise in Essex County
- Commonwealth Investment Solutions, LLC, Norfolk, Virginia - 7 franchises in Norfolk
- Constitution Properties, LLC, Boston, Massachusetts - 14 franchises in Boston
- Steven Blake and Lucy Jill Vincent, Dallas, Texas - 14 franchises in Dallas
- Steven L. Ayers, Topeka, Kansas - First franchise in Topeka
- Thomas W. Smith, St. Louis, Missouri - 5 franchises in St. Louis
- Wave Properties, LLC, Dallas, Texas - 14 franchises in Dallas
- The WIJO Group, LLC, Charleston, South Carolina - First franchise in Charleston
HomeVestors has about 200 franchises in 32 states and the District of Columbia. Approximately 30% of existing single-family homes purchased nationally each year are bought by real estate investors, according to Personal Real Estate Investor Magazine©.
"HomeVestors is committed to helping neighborhoods recover from the real estate challenges of the last few years one house at a time," said David Hicks, co-president of HomeVestors of America. "We are committed to adding another 50 to 100 franchises in 2011."
HomeVestors franchisees benefit from a comprehensive training program supplemented by continuing education; ongoing support and a Development Agent for coaching in daily operations; a comprehensive operating system and proprietary property evaluation system; access to financing if the property complies with the underwriting criteria; national vendor relationships providing economy of scale savings; and the most recognized real estate investing brand in the world, "We Buy Ugly Houses®." Each HomeVestors® franchise is independently owned and operated.
About HomeVestors of America
Dallas-based HomeVestors of America, Inc., the #1 buyer of houses in the U.S., was incorporated and began franchising in 1996. The first franchise company of its kind, HomeVestors trains and supports franchisees that specialize in buying homes (discount properties) and rehabbing them. Most commonly known as the "We Buy Ugly Houses" company, HomeVestors strives to make a positive impact in each community. In 2010, for the fifth consecutive year, HomeVestors was among the prestigious Franchise Business Review's "Top 50 Franchises," a distinction awarded to franchisors with the highest level of franchisee satisfaction. For more information, visit www.homevestors.com. To learn more about the HomeVestors franchise, visit www.homevestorsfranchise.com
SOURCE HomeVestors of America, Inc.