Glass Doctor(R) Franchises Earn Angie's List Super Service Award for Glass Repair and Replacement Services
Seven Franchises Receive Honor for High Customer Ratings
February 04, 2011 // Franchising.com // WACO, Texas – Seven Glass Doctor franchises earned the Angie's List 2010 Super Service Award. The franchises belong to group of fewer than five percent of companies registered with Angie's List that met the award requirements.
The Super Service Award is given to companies that have a consistently high level of customer service according to Angie's List, which is the nation's leading provider of consumer ratings on local service companies. Thousands of Angie's List members share their ratings and reviews of local companies in more than 500 categories.
All seven Glass Doctor franchise winners maintained a total and overall grade of "A;" have received a minimum number of reports; are not in the Angie's List "Penalty Box" and did not have an unsatisfactory rating with the Better Business Bureau.
The Glass Doctor franchises honored by Angie's List include:
- Glass Doctor of Austin, owned by Mike Shanahan, located at 4631 Airport Blvd., Suite 124, Austin, Texas
- Glass Doctor of Charlotte, owned by Ed Sieber, located at 608 Mathews Mint Rd., Suite B, Charlotte, N.C.
- Glass Doctor of King & Pierce Co., owned by Edward Barton, is located at 402 Baker Blvd., Tukwila, Wash.
- Glass Doctor of Minneapolis, owned by Steve Stahlke, is located at 7460 Oxford St., St. Louis Park, Minn.
- Glass Doctor of North Texas, owned by Larry Patterson, located at 2001 Midway Dr., Carrollton, Texas
- Glass Doctor of Portland Metro, owned by Merv Chose, located at 6510 Rosewood St., Lake Oswego, Ore.
- Glass Doctor of Ramsey, owned by George Strauch, located at 75 Orchard St., Ramsey, N.J.
"Our Super Service Award winners are the cream of the crop when it comes to providing the best customer service," said Angie Hicks, founder of Angie's List. Service company ratings are updated daily on Angie's List, but members can find the 2010 Super Service Award logo next to company names in search results on AngiesList.com.
To find the ratings or rate a new Glass Doctor location, go to www.angieslist.com.
About Glass Doctor®:
From windows to windshields to storefronts, Glass Doctor can handle any glass need. Glass Doctor also offers custom glass services, such as tub and shower enclosures, entry door glass and mirrors. Established in 1962 with one shop in Seattle, Wash., today Glass Doctor offers complete glass repair, replacement and services to the residential, automotive, and commercial markets at more than 275 locations in the United States and Canada. Glass Doctor began franchising in 1977 and in 1998 joined The Dwyer Group, Inc., an international franchisor of service industry companies. At that time the company's corporate headquarters relocated to Waco, Texas. Now there are more than 175 Glass Doctor franchise owners across the United States and Canada. For further information or to find the location nearest you, visit www.glassdoctor.com.
About Angie's List:
Angie's List collects consumer reviews on local contractors and doctors in more than 500 service categories. Currently, more than 1 million consumers across the U.S. rely on Angie's List to help them make the best hiring decisions. Members get unlimited access to local ratings via Internet or phone, exclusive discounts, the Angie's List magazine and help from the Angie's List complaint resolution service. Take a quick tour of Angie's List and view the latest Angie's List news.