February 04, 2011 // Franchising.com // Dry-clean delivery franchises offer 11 reasons why having your clothes picked-up, laundered and delivered will relieve you of more than just an inconvenient and time-consuming errand in 2011.
11. You always get stuck behind someone going the wrong way at the drive-thru.
10. Your little dog thinks the clean clothes hanging in the back seat are big play toys.
9. Your personal trainer recommends you avoid starches.
8. You are squeezed in the middle seat on a three-hour flight wearing yesterday's shirt because you were two minutes late to the cleaners.
7. Your dry-cleaner is next door to a Godivaïƒ’ Chocolatier.
6. When you deliver clothes to the dry-cleaner, your new car smell becomes a dirty laundry-basket musk.
5. Whenever you get in the car to go to the cleaners the kids sidetrack you to the nearest fast food restaurant.
4. Your dry-clean deliveryman offers the same extra touch that the milkman provided your mother.
3. When you drop off your clothes you keep running into your ex-spouse with his "new secretary."
2. You are a single male on the way to the cleaners when you are involved in a traffic accident. The police officers want to know who the frilly lace dresses strewn all over the road belong to.
1. Your neighbors wonder how you can afford it. (Having your clothes picked up and delivered is FREE!)
Shannon Toler-New, president of 1-800-DryCleanïƒ’ franchise, says, "Dry-clean delivery franchises save busy families time, money and occasionally embarrassing and troubling moments."
1-800-DryClean is one of the world's largest dry-cleaning delivery service franchises. The 1-800- DryClean franchise is a quality dry-cleaning and laundry pick-up and delivery service, serving both the residential and office markets. Entrepreneur magazine ranks 1-800-DryClean a 2011 Franchise 500ïƒ’. The magazine has ranked the business opportunity number one in its category and a Top Home-Based Business. Service Brands International has franchised the concept since 2000 and currently has more than 130 franchise units across the United States. 1-800-DryClean has a no tagging operating program for franchise owners. The franchise also offers a $6,000 VetFran discount to honorably discharged military veteran, a 40% savings off the brand's franchise fee. 1-800-DryClean is a member of the Service Brands International family of brands that includes Molly Maid, Mr. Handyman and Protect Painters. 1-800-DryClean, 3948 Ranchero Dr., Ann Arbor, MI 48108. For franchise information, contact: Shannon Toler-New, president, 1-800-DryClean franchise at 1-866-822-6115, or visit 1-800-dryclean.com.