Century 21 System Raises Over $1.8 Million for Easter Seals in 2010
March 01, 2011 // Franchising.com // PARSIPPANY, N.J. -- Century 21 Real Estate LLC, the franchisor of the world's largest residential real estate sales organization, today announced that its brokers and agents raised more than $1.8 million in 2010 on behalf of Easter Seals.
"For more than three decades, the CENTURY 21 System has been an invaluable partner in our efforts to provide help to individuals with disabilities and special needs, and their families, in order to achieve their dreams and lead fulfilling lives," said James E. Williams, Jr., president and chief executive officer, Easter Seals. "I would like to express our sincerest gratitude to the entire CENTURY 21 System on behalf of Easter Seals, as well as the families to whom we offer resources each and every day. We have been helping people with disabilities address life's challenges and achieve personal goals for more than 90 years, and without allies like CENTURY 21, this would not be possible."
Since 1979, the CENTURY 21 System of brokers and agents have contributed approximately $102 million in total funds raised and donated directly by the franchise system to Easter Seals, its sole philanthropic partner.
"In 2009, we marked the 30th anniversary of our philanthropic partnership with Easter Seals by surpassing our $100 million fundraising goal, and I'm proud to see that our System members continued their tradition of giving this past year," said Rick Davidson, president and chief executive officer of Century 21 Real Estate LLC. "Our ongoing commitment to our communities and Easter Seals is as strong as ever."
In 2010, the top three fundraisers in the CENTURY 21 System were: CENTURY 21 Town & Country of Utica, Mich.; CENTURY 21 Conexus Realty in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada; and, CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company in Dallas. Below is a complete list of the "Top 21" fundraisers within the CENTURY 21 System on behalf of Easter Seals in 2010:
CENTURY 21 Real Estate's "Top 21" Fundraisers for Easter Seals in 2010:
- CENTURY 21 Town & Country, Utica, Michigan
- CENTURY 21 Conexus Realty, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
- CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company, Dallas, Texas
- CENTURY 21 Alliance, Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
- CENTURY 21 NorthBay Alliance, Novato, California
- CENTURY 21 B. J. Roth Realty Ltd, Barrie, Ontario, Canada
- CENTURY 21 Sweyer & Associates, Wilmington, North Carolina
- CENTURY 21 Scheetz Co., Inc., Carmel, Indiana
- CENTURY 21 Seller's Choice, St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
- CENTURY 21 Executives Realty, Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
- CENTURY 21 C. Watson, Fresno, California
- CENTURY 21 Larry Miller Realty, Inc., Evans, Georgia
- CENTURY 21 Hilltop, Simi Valley, California
- CENTURY 21 North Homes Realty, Inc., Lynnwood, Washington
- CENTURY 21 Percy Fulton Ltd., Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- CENTURY 21 A.L.L. Stars Realty Ltd., Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- CENTURY 21 My Real Estate Co., Downey, California
- CENTURY 21 Sunbelt Realty, Cape Coral, Florida
- CENTURY 21 Pro-Team, Oak Lawn, Illinois
- CENTURY 21 Frontier Realty, McMurray, Pennsylvania
- CENTURY 21 Heritage Group Ltd., Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
Easter Seals is the leading non-profit provider of services for individuals with autism, developmental disabilities, physical disabilities and other special needs. For more than 90 years, we have been offering help and hope to children and adults living with disabilities, and to the families who love them. Through therapy, training, education and support services, Easter Seals creates life-changing solutions so that people with disabilities can live, learn, work and play. Support children and adults with disabilities at www.easterseals.com.
About Century 21 Real Estate LLC:
Century 21 Real Estate LLC (www.century21.com ) is the franchisor of the world's largest residential real estate sales organization, providing comprehensive training, management, administrative and marketing support for the CENTURY 21 System. The System is comprised of more than 7,700 independently owned and operated franchised broker offices in 67 countries and territories worldwide. Century 21 Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, a global provider of real estate and relocation services.
©2011 Century 21 Real Estate LLC, A Realogy Company. CENTURY 21® Is A Registered Trademark Owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each CENTURY 21 Office is Independently Owned and Operated.
Century 21 Real Estate LLC