Red Mango Honors Its Franchisees At First National Conference
April 22, 2011 // Franchising.com // DALLAS – Red Mango, the fastest-growing retailer of yogurt and smoothies in the country, recently hosted its first annual National Conference at the Bellagio Resort and Casino in Las Vegas where franchisees and team members were honored for their contributions to the company.
- Phillip Patinkin, owner of Red Mango of Las Vegas, received the 2010 Smoothie/Parfait contest award of the West Coast for selling the highest percentage of smoothies and parfaits from July 2010 through December 2010.
- Jose and Alejandra Ayala, co-owners of the Mission, Texas location, received the 2010 Smoothie/Parfait contest award of the East Coast for selling the highest percentage of smoothies and parfaits from July 2010 through December 2010.
- Robert Beer, owner of the Greenvale, N.Y. location, received the Highest Sales award of 2010.
- Bill and Victoria Plummer, co-owners of the Bellevue, Wash. location, received the Highest Sales Increase of 2010 award and the Gift Card Sales Contest. With only 700 square feet in their mall location, they are not able to sell smoothies but do record-setting traffic on their core menu.
- Bret Cain, owner of the Omaha, Neb, location, received the award for Best Grand Opening of 2010 by attracting more than two thousand to his Omaha grand opening.
- Kalin Bae, owner of the Natick, Mass. location, received the Going the Extra Mile award for running the New York Marathon in a Red Mango-branded outfit.
- The Namara RM, LLC group of Salt Lake City, which includes franchisees Ryan, Jonathan and Lauren Rudd, received the 2010 Gift Card Sales Contest award for selling the highest percentage of gift cards during the Gift Card Sales contest held Nov. 22 through Dec. 31 of 2010
- Mandy Gribble, contact administrator for the Red Mango corporate offices in Dallas, was awarded the 2010 Development Recognition award.
- Bob DiBartolomeo, the national director of franchising for Red Mango, received the 2010 Top Franchise Sales Manager award.
- Nicole Anderson, manager of communications & training development for the Red Mango corporate office in Dallas, received the Most Valuable Player award for 2010.
"I was excited to be able to recognize and celebrate the success of these outstanding franchisees who have helped Red Mango become a national sensation in record-setting time," said Dan Kim, founder and chief concept officer of Red Mango. "Our franchisees and corporate staff are the backbone of this company and have demonstrated passion and dedication to Red Mango."
The three-day event featured an awards ceremony, a keynote speech from Kim, educational sessions for franchisees, and vendor exhibits from across the country.
Red Mango yogurt is 100 percent all-natural, nonfat and contains no preservatives or artificial ingredients. Because it is real yogurt, it offers a pure, irresistibly delicious and refreshingly tangy yogurt flavor, as well as important nutrients such as calcium and protein. Red Mango's yogurts also contain GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086), a patented type of probiotic, exclusive to Red Mango, that has been shown to support a healthy immune and digestive system when consumed as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Red Mango also offers the first line of probiotic iced teas as well as lunch worthy meal options including made-to-order fruit and yogurt parfaits and freshly blended probiotic smoothies.
About Red Mango.:
Red Mango, the fastest-growing retailer of all-natural nonfat frozen yogurt and fresh fruit smoothies, opened its first U.S. store in July 2007 in Los Angeles, and has since celebrated more than 115 store openings in 25 states. Red Mango is a recipient of the prestigious Nation's Restaurant News' "Hot Concepts!" award and the industry-recognized SupplySide's "Scientific Excellence Award", and has been named the best frozen yogurt in Los Angeles, Seattle, Las Vegas, Chicago, Utah, Dallas and New York by highly-regarded independent publications. Headquartered in Dallas, Red Mango serves uniquely delicious frozen yogurt that is all-natural, nonfat and lowfat, gluten-free and packed with beneficial live and active probiotic cultures like Ganeden BC30™ (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30, 6086), which helps support a healthy immune and digestive system when consumed as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Red Mango was the first frozen yogurt retailer to become certified by the National Yogurt Association's Live and Active Culture Seal for meeting the required criteria for healthy frozen yogurt. Red Mango recently expanded its menu to include satisfying meal options, such as its all-natural made-to-order fruit parfaits and fresh fruit smoothies, and also introduced the world's first all-natural probiotic iced teas that are made hand-shaken to order.