Comfort Keepers(R) Names Top Office Owners In U.S.
May 03, 2011 // Franchising.com // DAYTON, OH -- Comfort Keepers announced its top performing franchise owners recently. These franchisees were recognized for outstanding business performance for their hard work and dedication to help care for adults in their communities. Comfort Keepers is an in-home care company providing medical, non-medical, and companionship care to seniors and other adults with over 600 offices worldwide.
"Comfort Keepers is very fortunate to have these individuals as owners," said Jim Booth, President and CEO of CK Franchising, Inc., the franchisor of Comfort Keepers. "Their hard work, tenacity and commitment to clients truly deserve to be recognized and applauded."
The award recipients are as follows:
Rookie of the Year Winner: Patricia Urban, Guilford, CT
This award is given to a new franchisee that generated the highest revenue in their first 12 months of business after opening his or her first Comfort Keepers franchise compared to all other Comfort Keepers franchisees that completed their first 12 months of business ending in the same calendar year.
Top Performance – Single Unit Owner Award Winner: Cindy Lewis, Rosewell, NM
This award is given to one Comfort Keepers franchisee that owns only a single Comfort Keepers franchise territory, and has generated the highest revenue for the calendar year for which they are being recognized.
Top Performance – Multi Unit Owner Award Winner: Kristina Clum, Springfield, OH
This awarded is given to one Comfort Keepers franchisee that owns only multiple Comfort Keepers franchise territories, and has generated the highest average per unit revenue for the previous calendar year.
The President's Club Winners:
The following individuals were honored with The President's Club Award. This award is presented to the top twenty-five Comfort Keepers franchise owners around the United States for superior sales and service:
- Kristina Clum, Springfield, OH
- Michael and Charlotte Jones, Sarasota, FL
- Neda McGuire and Aziz Selahi, Fredericksburg, VA
- Michele Berman and Marc Reisman, Jenkintown, PA
- Myles and Jane McNamara, Santa Clarita, CA
- Cindy Lewis, Roswell, NM
- Carole Sachs and Mathew Fink, San Diego, CA
- Ken Gurin, Shelton, CT
- Clark and Sallie Bongaardt, Springfield, PA
- Jack, Donna, & Casey DeMoss and Anthony &Bianca Wardwell, Anchorage, AK
- Clarissa Johnston, Tucson, AZ
- David Coker, Florence, SC
- Ian Webber, Syracuse, NY
- Jennifer Ramos and Frances Perez, Coronado, CA
- David and Joanie Yeomans, Marietta, OH
- Lynn Domenech & Jocelyn Holt, Gainesville, FL
- Robert and Raquel Mullaney, Hyannis, MA
- William and Jean Shrieves, Easton, MD
- Russell and Leslie Knopp, Traverse City, MI
- Marc and Christine Jeffries, Flemington, NJ
- Cary and Wendy Rotter, Memphis, TN
- Bob and Terry Guberman, Fayetteville, PA
- Tom and Kim Dean, Ft. Myers, FL
- Gailen Spinka, Deborah Spinka, and Lindsey Arthur, Inverness, FL
- Jerome Case, Max Gibson, and Ann Harrison, Terre Haute, IN
This year's Comfort Keepers Annual Conference, "The Leader Within," explored the power of positive leadership to help inspire employees and help better serve seniors in communities around the world.
About Comfort Keepers®
Comfort Keepers® is a leading franchise network in the in-home care market for seniors and other adults needing care. Since its founding in 1998, the company has grown to more than 600 franchised locations around the world by staying true to the founders' goal of providing in-home care services that allow clients the opportunity to age in home, where ever that may be. In August of 2009, the brand was strengthened even further by the purchase of the franchisor, CK Franchising, Inc., by Sodexo, one of the world's leading food and facilities management services companies and the global leader in the health care and seniors markets. For more information, visit www.comfortkeepers.com.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances