Marble Slab Creamery(R) "Shakes Up Summer" With 16 New Signature Shakes to Debut Each Week
ATLANTA, May 10, 2011 // PRNewswire // -- Marble Slab Creamery is "Shaking Up Summer" beginning May 27, by introducing a new signature shake each week for 16 weeks throughout summer. Marble Slab Creamery is managed by GFG Management, LLC, a subsidiary of Global Franchise Group.
Four of the new signature shakes to be released will introduce exciting ice cream flavors including Pretzel Ice Cream, Red Velvet Ice Cream, Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream and Hazelnut Ice Cream.
Marble Slab Creamery's "Shakes Up Summer" New Signature Shake line-up includes:
- Raspberry Delight – May 27 Sweet Cream Ice Cream, Strawberries, Raspberries, Strawberry Puree, Whipped Cream, Raspberry Garnish
- Strawberry Shortcake – June 3 Strawberry Ice Cream, Yellow Cake, Strawberry Puree, Whipped Cream, Strawberry Puree Garnish
- The Pretzel – June 10 Pretzel Ice Cream, Pecans, Fudge, Whipped Cream, Pretzel Pieces Garnish
- Peach Berry – June 17 Peach Ice Cream, Raspberries, Simple Syrup, Graham Crust, Whipped Cream, Graham Crust Garnish
- Rocky Road – June 24 Chocolate Swiss Ice Cream, Chocolate Chips, Marshmallows, Simple Syrup, Whipped Cream, Chopped Walnuts Garnish
- Red, White and Berries – July 1 Sweet Cream Ice Cream, Cheesecake Chunks, Raspberries, Graham Cracker, Simple Syrup, Whipped Cream, Graham Crust Garnish
- Red Velvet – July 8 Red Velvet Ice Cream, Chocolate Cake, White Chocolate Chips, Simple Syrup, Whipped Cream, Chopped Pecans Garnish
- The Coffee Bar Shake – July 15 Coffee Ice Cream, Snickers®, Heath Bar®, Simple Syrup, Whipped Cream, Hershey Syrup® Garnish
- Birthday Cake – July 22 Birthday Cake Ice Cream, Yellow Cake, Assorted Sprinkles, Whipped Cream, Assorted Sprinkles Garnish
- Amoretto Coffee – July 29 Amoretto Ice Cream, Chocolate Cake, Almonds, Coffee Simple Syrup, Whipped Cream, Chopped Almonds Garnish
- Banana Split Shake – August 5 Chocolate Swiss Ice Cream, Bananas, Strawberries, Fudge, Whipped Cream, Cherry Garnish
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie – August 12 Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream, Raisins, Marshmallow Cream, Granola, Whipped Cream, Granola Garnish
- Cookies N' Cream in my Coffee – August 19 Coffee Ice Cream, Chopped Oreo® Cookies, Simple Syrup, Whipped Cream, Chopped Oreo® Cookies Garnish
- Bananas Foster – August 26 Vanilla Ice Cream, Bananas, Caramel, Whipped Cream, Cinnamon Garnish
- Labor Day Lake Trip – September 2 Strawberry Ice Cream, Chocolate Cake, Simple Syrup, Whipped Cream, Hershey Syrup® Garnish
- Hazelnut- September 9 Hazelnut Ice Cream, Simple Syrup, Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Syrup
"Marble Slab Creamery, who is known for innovation being the inventor of the frozen slab concept, is continually developing new and exciting ice cream treats for our customers to enjoy," said Hilliard Creath, Brand R & D Manager – Ice Cream for GFG Management, LLC. "The 'Shakes Up Summer' program is a terrific opportunity for Marble Slab Creamery to add to our extensive line of ice cream products, especially with the addition of our four new flavors, Pretzel Ice Cream, Red Velvet Ice Cream, Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream and Hazelnut Ice Cream."
"The 'Shakes Up Summer' program from Marble Slab Creamery is the perfect way to treat our loyal customers to 16 exciting New Marble Slab Shakes," said Jenn Johnston, chief marketing and operations officer for GFG Management, LLC. "Summer is all about ice cream and we believe our new signature shakes are a great addition to our selection of Ice Cream Combinations and offer customers another delicious way to enjoy Marble Slab Creamery."
To order your Marble Slab Creamery Ice Cream Cake or to find out more information about the "Shakes Up Summer" program, customers can visit www.marbleslab.com. For more information on Marble Slab Creamery, please visit www.marbleslab.com and join Marble Mail or become a Facebook® fan.
About Marble Slab Creamery® (www.marbleslab.com)
Marble Slab Creamery, a leading purveyor of chef created super-premium hand-mixed ice cream and the innovator of the frozen slab technique, was founded in 1983. Every batch of Marble Slab Creamery ice cream is fresh made in small batches in store using dairy from local farms and flavor ingredients from around the world. Today, Marble Slab Creamery is enjoyed by consumers across the globe with locations in Bahrain, Canada, Kuwait, Lebanon, Mexico, Oman, Scotland, United Arab Emirates, and the United States.
About Global Franchise Group, LLC (www.globalfranchise.com)
Global Franchise Group, LLC is a strategic brand management company with a focus on franchising. The company owns a portfolio of franchise brands that includes five quick service restaurant (QSR) franchise concepts: Great American Cookies®, MaggieMoo's®, Marble Slab Creamery®, Pretzelmaker® and Pretzel Time®, as well as two retail franchise concepts: TAF® and Shoebox New York®. The brands are managed by GFG Management, LLC, a subsidiary of Global Franchise Group, LLC. Global Franchise Group, LLC is an affiliate of Levine Leichtman Capital Partners, an independent investment firm, with $5 billion of capital under management and substantial franchise management experience.
SOURCE Marble Slab Creamery