2011 "Mother Love Fitness Challenge" Helps Moms Shed More Than 500 Pounds
May 16, 2011 // Franchising.com // Baby Boot Camp moms across America lost more than 570 pounds and 460 inches as part of the three-month Mother Love Fitness Challenge. By signing up for the third annual Mother Love Fitness Challenge, moms committed to three months of regular exercise as they competed to become the nation's fittest moms and win monthly prizes for their efforts.
Baby Boot Camp is proud to announce the 2011 Mother Love Fitness Cardio Challenge Moms:
- Fastest Half Mile with a Stroller: Kate Dicker of Dallas, Texas, recorded a 2 min. 43 sec. half-mile time while pushing her 7-month-old son, Quinlan.
- Fastest Half Mile without a Stroller: Molly Flynn of Cambridge, Mass., recorded a 2 min. 45 sec. half-mile time.
- Most-Improved Half Mile with a Stroller: Debbie Heyck of Norman, Okla., improved her half-mile stroller time by 1 min. 55 sec. while pushing her 10-month-old daughter, Piper.
- Most-Improved Half Mile without a Stroller: Marita Lopez of Sugar Land, Texas, improved her half-mile time by 2 min. 51 sec.
- Most Mileage: Daniella Spielvogel of Redlands, Calif., logged 168 miles during the four-week Cardio Challenge.
Baby Boot Camp is also proud to announce the 2011 Mother Love Fitness Challenge Overall Individual and Team Award Recipients:
- Most Weight Lost: Adrienne Newlands of Redwood City, Calif. lost 25 lbs. over the 3-month period.
- Most Inches Lost (Individual): Christen Wesslen of Redlands, Calif. Lost 16.75 inches over the 3-month period.
- Most Overall Weight and Inches Lost: Karna Fitness client Meredith Barnett of Allen, Texas, was the overall winner for combined weight (32.5 lbs.) and (20.5) inches lost.
- Most Weight and Inches Lost (Team Average): Team Redlands of California lost 7.6 pounds and 7.5 inches over the 3-month period.
Winners will each receive an Award Package with prizes from Baby Boot Camp, CalNaturale Svelte, Snuggin Go, PishPosh Mommy, Dr. Sears L.E.A.N. Group, Sunday Afternoons, Happy Family, The Parenting Group, Boogie Wipes, The Necklace Nanny and Evol, all Mother Love Fitness Challenge sponsors. (Valued at over $100)
Delivered by nationally certified fitness professionals, Baby Boot Camp classes consist of cardiovascular drills and strength training exercises all geared to get moms fit.