Honest-1 Auto Care Revs Up Franchise System During 2011 Convention
Innovative Auto Repair Company Honors Top Performing Franchisees
July 07, 2011 // Franchising.com // Carefree, Ariz. – Sessions on boosting the bottom line, ramping up revenue, increasing customer leads and learning best practices all kept Honest-1 Auto Care franchisees captivated during the company's recent convention at the widely acclaimed Carefree Resort and Conference Center in Carefree, Ariz.
For three days, company leaders from the home office, national vendors and some top performing franchisees led informative seminars, case-based exercises and panel discussions that educated franchise owners and area representatives on successful business strategies to attract more customers and pump up profits at their shops.
In addition, Honest-1 Auto Care honored several franchise owners for business excellence, including:
- "Developer of the Year": Jim Henkel of Minneapolis, Minn.
- "Franchisee of the Year": Steve Grimes of Portland, Ore.
- "2010 Highest Annual Sales": Jim Henkel
- "Highest One Week Car Count": Bob and Kris Silvester of Provo, Utah
- "Excellence in Customer Service Award": Bob and Kris Silvester of Provo, Utah and Robert Campbell of St. George, Utah
- "2010 Highest Single Week Sales": Jim Henkel
- "Image Award": Steve Grimes
- "Most Improved Performance": Dan Morris of South Daytona, Fla.
- "Rookie of the Year": Matt Sederstrom of Eagan, Minn.
- "Highest One Week ARO": Rich Margo of North Las Vegas, Nev.
- "2010 BOA Members": Robert Campbell, Jim Henkel, Barry Cade (Kent, Wash.) and Jeremy Williams (Albuquerque, NM):
- "2010 Ad Fund Committee": Jim Henkel, Dan Morris, Mark Porcelli (Middlesex, NJ) and Steve Grimes
"We were thorough in our evaluation and although it was close for many of them, nobody was more deserving than these award winners. I am so pleased to give these recipients awards for their continued success as part of the Honest-1 Auto Care family," said Jack Keilt, president and CEO of Honest-1 Auto Care. "It's truly an honor to see such diligent business leaders at the annual convention who are making a difference in the communities they serve. They all put in so much effort to make the brand what it is today."
This year's convention sponsor, Carquest, earned the "2010 Vendor of the Year" award. Honest-1 partners with Carquest and other leading vendors in the industry to further enhance its quality and service offerings to consumers.
About Honest-1 Auto Care®
Honest-1 Auto Care® is the only national full-service auto care company that is 100% ESA® Certified Eco-Friendly. Honest-1® leads the industry in numerous eco-friendly initiatives including strict recycling of automotive materials, pollution prevention, resource conservation and offering Eco-Friendly Auto Care® services such as the ECO TuneUp® and ECO Oil Change. In addition to its high environmental standards, Honest-1® has a very unique customer centric approach to the auto care industry providing centers which are family-friendly, characterized by clean and upscale waiting areas, Internet cafes, children's play areas, comfortable leather chairs and couches, big screen TVs and complimentary beverage stations. With 22 locations operating, Honest-1® plans to open 10 more locations nationwide in the next year. Honest-1® was ranked 338 in Entrepreneur magazine's 2011 "Franchise 500." For more information, visit www.honest-1.com.