Proforma Announces Vendor Award Recipients at 2011 Convention in New Orleans
August 08, 2011 // Franchising.com // CLEVELAND – Proforma recognized its top vendors at the 2011 Annual Convention and Family Reunion in New Orleans. More than 19 vendors received awards for their commitment to furthering Proforma's vision of success.
"One of the major keys to Proforma's success is the relationships we have established with our vendors. Our network of more than 400 vendors has helped establish Proforma as a leader in the print and promotional products industry," said Ed Hainrihar, Director of Business Development, Vendor Development Programs. "Our vendors' ability to go above and beyond for our Owners is what makes them exceptional partners. We are proud to be honoring them for all the hard work they do for us."
Ranked by customer service, competitive pricing and overall quality, the following vendors were chosen in the respective categories:
Top Vendor of the Year
- Polyconcept North America
Preferred Limited Partner Vendor of the Year, Gold Level
- Polyconcept North America – Promotional Products
- SanMar – Apparel
- Carbonless and Cut Sheet – Business Documents
- Dupli-Systems – Commercial Printing
- ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute) – Value Added Services
Preferred Limited Partner Vendor of the Year, Silver Level
- Phenix Direct – Promotional Products
- Alpha Shirt Company – Apparel
- Discount Labels – Business Documents
- Ennis – Commercial Printing
- USA Web Solutions – Value Added Services
Preferred Limited Partner Vendor of the Year, Bronze Level
- Gemline – Promotional Products
- Bodek & Rhodes – Apparel
- RR Donnelley – Business Documents
- Ward/Kraft – Commercial Printing
- VPIB, Inc. (Virtual Partners in Business) – Value Added Services
Best Emerging Preferred Limited Partner
- Pro Towels Etc.
ProExclusive Partners of the Year
- Vitronic Promotional Group
- Prime Resources Corporation
"Our Vendors share our vision for success," said Greg Muzzillo, Founder of Proforma. "The awards they receive at Convention are our way of thanking them for their dedication and recognizing the role they play in Proforma's success."
With over 30 years of experience, Proforma remains clearly focused on providing solutions to North American businesses for their graphic communications needs. A leading provider of promotional products, printing services, business documents, and eCommerce solutions, Proforma has received numerous awards and is recognized as one of the top five largest companies in our industry. Proforma serves over 50,000 clients through more than 650 member offices in North America. The Proforma Worldwide Support Center is located in Cleveland, Ohio. www.proforma.com.