Best Lawyers Appoints Eight Haynes and Boone Partners as ″Lawyers of the Year″
October 10, 2011 // Franchising.com // DALLAS/HOUSTON – Eight Haynes and Boone, LLP partners have been designated "Lawyers of the Year" in their practice area by Best Lawyers in America 2012, a well respected publication in the legal profession. This doubles the firm's representation over last year.
- Robert D. Albergotti, Dallas Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law Lawyer of the Year
- Charles A. Beckham, Jr., Houston Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law Lawyer of the Year
- Michael M. Boone, Dallas Corporate Governance Law Lawyer of the Year
- Arthur T. Carter, Dallas Labor Law - Management Lawyer of the Year
- Deborah S. Coldwell, Dallas Franchise Law Lawyer of the Year
- Richard M. Fijolek, Dallas Tax Law Lawyer of the Year
- Ernest Martin, Jr., Dallas Insurance Law Lawyer of the Year
- Robin E. Phelan, Dallas Litigation Bankruptcy Lawyer of the Year
Best Lawyers designates a single lawyer per practice specialty in each geographic region. It compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys through peer-review surveys.
Results of the 2012 edition are based on more than 3.9 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers. The honorees received particularly high ratings of their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Best Lawyers President Steven Naifeh says, "We continue to believe – as we have believed for more than 25 years – that recognition by one’s peers is the most meaningful form of praise in the legal profession. We would like to congratulate these Haynes and Boone lawyers on being selected."