Season Changes Bring Sweet Shakes to Haagen-Dazs Shops
Caramel and chocolate specialty shake collections added to menu; featured during October as a Shake of the Week
October 10, 2011 // Franchising.com // MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. – As the leaves begin to fall, Häagen-Dazs Shops® is shaking things up by introducing two new shake collections, the caramel collection and the chocolate collection, to its menu throughout October.
Sure to satisfy any sweet tooth, the super premium, all-natural ice cream brand will celebrate the new shake collections with the launch of “Shake of the Week.” The month-long promotion features sweet specialty shakes such as Belgian Chocolate Shake, Java Chip Shake, Cookies & Cream Shake, Dulce de Leche Shake, and Caramel Cone Shake each week throughout October.
"As summer winds down and fall is in the air, we are offering some new, delectable treats for our customers," said Dawn Uremovich, president of Häagen-Dazs Shops. "The introduction of caramel and chocolate collections to our menu has been an exciting time for us and we look forward to seeing what shake hits the biggest homerun with our fans."
Häagen-Dazs Shops uses only the world’s purest and finest ingredients to craft innovative frozen desserts that include distinctive, all-natural flavors. The Shake of the Week schedule includes:
- Belgian Chocolate Shake – Served the week of October 3, 2011, this shake includes Häagen-Dazs Belgian chocolate ice cream blended with milk, surrounded by ribbons of hot fudge and topped with homemade whip cream and chocolate sprinkles.
- Java Chip Shake – Guests can indulge in the Java Chip Shake during the week of October 10. The shake features blended Java Chip ice cream that hits the spot with hot fudge drizzle and whipped cream.
- Cookies & Cream Shake – Made with blended Cookies & Cream ice cream and topped with crushed chocolate cookies and whipped cream, guests can treat themselves during the week of October 17.
- Dulce de Leche Shake – During the week of October 24, guests can enjoy Häagen-Dazs Dulce de Leche ice cream blended with milk and topped with homemade whip cream and warm caramel.
- Caramel Cone Shake – Featuring blended Caramel Cone ice cream topped with caramel drizzle, waffle cone pieces and whipped cream, this shake is available during the week of October 31.
In addition to its signature irresistible ice cream creations, the internationally recognized brand offers a unique selection of sorbets, frozen yogurts, frozen beverages and a variety of indulgent frozen desserts including Brownies á la Mode Sundae and Dazzler ice cream treats.
To find the nearest Häagen-Dazs Shop, please visit the Shops locator on www.haagendazs.com/shops.
About Häagen-Dazs Shops
The first Häagen-Dazs Shop opened in 1976, giving consumers a new outlet for Häagen-Dazs all-natural super-premium ice cream. Today the Häagen-Dazs Shop system in the United States is made up of more than 250 Häagen-Dazs Shops, franchised by The Häagen-Dazs Shoppe Company, Inc., which proudly offer top quality indulgent desserts that start with Häagen-Dazs products. For more information, please visit haagendazs.com/shops/, join the company’s fan page at facebook.com/haagendazsshops, follow the brand at twitter.com/haagendazsshops or e -mail email@example.com.