J.D. Byrider Names Award Winners at Annual Convention
Franchise of the Year and President’s Awards among honors bestowed
CARMEL, Ind.--()--Leading franchised used car and finance company J.D. Byrider recognized winners of the company’s annual awards at its November convention in Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif.
The Franchise of the Year winners were chosen in three categories – single (one location), mid (two-three locations) and multiple (more than three locations).
The winners were:
- Single: J.T. Gandolfo, for his location in Columbia, S.C.
- Mid: Mark Bedgood, Bill Evans, and Fred Nichols for their locations in Longview and Tyler, Texas.
- Multiple: Russ Larson, Doug Stewart and Jeff Lee for their locations in areas near Burlington, Cedar Rapids, Davenport and Des Moines, Iowa. This is their sixth-consecutive Franchise of the Year award.
J.D. Byrider also distributed 14 President’s Awards, which are given to individual locations based on store earnings, portfolio quality and customer service ratings.
This year’s President’s Award winners are located in:
- Burlington (125 S. Roosevelt Road) – Russ Larson and Doug Stewart, owners
- Cedar Rapids (3837 First Ave. SE) – Russ Larson and Doug Stewart, owners
- Davenport (925 W. Kimberly Road) – Russ Larson and Doug Stewart, owners
- Des Moines (2426 SE 14th St.) – Russ Larson and Jeff Lee, owners
- Owensboro (1411 W. Fourth St.) – Jeff Anderson, owner
- Glen Burnie (8 Eighth Ave.) – Ward Griffith and Brad Helms, owners
- Hermitage (3500 E. State St.) – J.D. Byrider company-owned location
- Pittsburgh (7200 McKnight Road) – J.D. Byrider company-owned location
- South Carolina
- Columbia (3815 W. Beltline Blvd.) – J.T. Gandolfo, owner
- Tyler (3908 SSW Loop 323) – Mark Bedgood, Bill Evans and Fred Nichols, owners
- West Virginia
- South Charleston (3129 MacCorkle Ave. SW) – Bill Rowland, Mark Morris and Jim Park, owners
- Appleton (2301 W. College Ave.) – Russ Darrow, Jr. and Mike Darrow, owners
- Madison (6525 Odana Road) – Russ Darrow, Jr. and Mike Darrow, owners
- Milwaukee (4810 S. 27th St.) – Russ Darrow, Jr. and Mike Darrow, owners
About J.D. Byrider
In business more than 20 years, J.D. Byrider is the nation’s leading franchised used car sales and finance business. The company was founded to serve customers with special auto financing needs and to ensure that they receive the same quality service in every J.D. Byrider dealership. With nearly 900,000 consumers matched to quality, affordable vehicles, the company continues its focus on reliability and customer satisfaction. Headquartered near Indianapolis in Carmel, Ind., J.D. Byrider has 135 franchised- and company-owned dealerships in 30 states. Visit www.jdbyrider.com to learn more.
Tim Coxey or Andrea Farmer, 317-631-6400