The Joint Corp. Announces the awarding of Regional Developers in LA County
Entrepreneurs set sights high in tough economy
Scottsdale, Arizona, November 14, 2011 - The Joint Corp., a leading franchisor of chiropractic clinics, today announced the awarding of Los Angeles County to Chad Meisinger and Raymond Espinoza for the development of more than 35 clinics.
Meisinger and Espinoza boast impressive entrepreneurial careers. Meisinger was Co-Founder, CEO and Chairman of First internet Franchise Corp, and later was instrumental in starting up dMarc, a high tech communication firm that was sold to Google, where he subsequently stayed on to lead their sales and marketing efforts. His latest venture, Over The Top Marketing, develops and implements marketing strategies for select businesses in a variety of industries.
Espinoza founded Bradford Financial Corporation in 1991, and is currently the CEO of Statewide Labor Corporation, overseeing the health and welfare of 500+ employees. His strengths have always been in business finance and management. In addition to a successful entrepreneurial career for nearly 40 years, he’s enjoyed serving at his church for the past 25 years as Secretary and Treasurer.
”As an entrepreneur, I’ve always looked for distinctive business models that offer favorable pricing, branding advantages, recurring revenue and industries with high growth rates,” said Meisinger. “The Joint met these criteria very well. I liked the model so much I considered franchising it myself until I saw that John Leonesio (CEO of The Joint and Founder and former CEO of Massage Envy) was behind this project. If John was associated with it, I knew it would be a hit.”
Meisinger added, “From a personal standpoint as a chiropractic patient myself, I could certainly identify with all the benefits that the average consumer would receive from visiting The Joint on a regular basis.”
Espinoza also found much of interest when he first investigated the Joint opportunity.
“In researching this concept I found that only 30% of those needing chiropractic care receive it,” he said. “The Joint model can reach the other 70% with our convenient and affordable model. I have always believed in chiropractic care and after intensive study on the continual health benefits of regular adjustments, I am even more sold on The Joint concept.”
“Chad and Ray are extremely successful entrepreneurs and I am excited to have them as part of our Regional Developer program” said Leonesio. “Their knowledge of both franchising and the Los Angeles market will be an asset to this brand’s fast growth in the future.”
‘Making the benefits of quality chiropractic care both extremely affordable and convenient to the millions of American's who need it can't happen fast enough, Leonesio added. “Our standardized clinic model is ideal for brand awareness and rapid growth through franchising. We believe it will set a new benchmark in the industry for clients and for chiropractors who will both benefit from its ability to deliver the highest standard of care simply and inexpensively.”
About The Joint Corporation
The Joint Corporation was founded in 1999 by Dr. Fred Gerretzen with a visionto transform the traditional and confusing concept of chiropractic care into a simple and affordable reality. Today, The Jointcreates a new philosophy of chiropractic care where clients can utilize chiropractic treatment as an integral part of their health and wellness program. The Joint offers convenient hours and no appointments. For more information visit thejoint.com.
The Joint has 96 clinics open or in development in Arizona, California, Louisiana, Texas, Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Nevada, New Mexico, Missouri and Utah, and has 167 units under agreement with additional Regional Developers.
About John Leonesio
John Leonesio is a recognized expert in the health and wellness franchise industry, with more than 40 years experience. In the 1970's, John co-founded Scandinavian Health Spa's, growing it to 40 before selling to Bally Health and Fitness in 1985. In 1990, he co-founded The Q, the Sports Club, growing it to twenty units in five years, before selling to 24 Hour Fitness. In 2002, Leonesio founded Massage Envy. In just 6 short years, he took it from concept to a $300 million operation with more than 800 licenses awarded.
Barbara Carrera Holland at (602)404.7561 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Add to Request List
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Moving and Storage
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business