Wyndham Hotel Group Offers Great Deals and Free Nights This Holiday Season
PARSIPPANY, NJ--(Marketwire - Dec 15, 2011) - Travelers looking to escape the hustle and bustle of the holiday season can find great deals and earn free night stays when they book with Wyndham Hotel Group brands, such as Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®, Ramada®, Days Inn® and Super 8®, and the Wyndham Rewards® loyalty program.
With more hotels worldwide than any other hotel company, Wyndham Hotel Group offers an unmatched breadth of destinations and locations from which to choose and valuable deals that vary from free nights to bonus points to savings of up to 30 percent. Current promotions helping travelers save this season include:
- Wyndham Rewards - Get 6,500 Bonus Points or 1,000 Airline Miles or Rail Points for Every Two Stays
- Wyndham Hotels and Resorts - Stay Three Nights, Save 30 Percent
- TRYP by Wyndham - Last Minute Deals Available Every Weekend
- Wingate by Wyndham - Stay Two Nights, Save 20 Percent or Book the Best Available Rate and Earn 1,000 Bonus Wyndham Rewards Points
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham - Book Early, Save 15 Percent or Book the Best Available Rate and Earn 1,000 Bonus Wyndham Rewards Points
- Ramada - Stay Three Nights, Save 20 Percent
- Days Inn - Stay Two Nights or More, Save 15 Percent
- Super 8 - Book Early, Save 15 Percent
- Howard Johnson - Stay Two Nights, Get Two Tickets to See the Harlem Globetrotters
- Microtel Inns & Suites - Stay Two Nights, Save 20 Percent
- Baymont Inn & Suites - Stay Three Nights, Get the Fourth Night Free
- Travelodge - Stay Two Nights, Save 20 Percent
- Knights Inn - Book Early, Save 15 Percent
"The holiday season is not only one of the busiest travel periods of the year, but it can also be one of the most stressful and most costly times for consumers," said Rosanne Zusman, Wyndham Hotel Group senior vice president of brand marketing. "With well over 7,000 locations in various destinations and a wide array of cost-saving deals, Wyndham Hotel Group and its brands offer consumers the coveted gift of travel this year without the stress of emptying their wallets."
Travelers can always find the guaranteed best rate at the hotel of their choice by booking online at www.wyndhamrewards.com or their preferred brand's Web site, where complete terms and conditions for all deals are available.
About Wyndham Hotel Group
Wyndham Hotel Group, LLC, part of the Wyndham Worldwide Corporation (NYSE: WYN) family of companies, is the world's largest hotel company with approximately 7,190 hotels and 611,200 rooms in 65 countries under the hotel brands: Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®, Ramada®, Days Inn®, Super 8®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Baymont Inn & Suites®, Microtel Inns & Suites®, Hawthorn Suites® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham™, Howard Johnson®, Travelodge® and Knights Inn®. In addition, the company has a license agreement to franchise the Planet Hollywood Hotels, Dream® and Night® brands and provide management services globally.
All hotels are independently owned and operated excluding certain Wyndham and international Ramada, Days Inn and Super 8 hotels, which are managed by one of the affiliates of Wyndham Hotel Group or through a joint-venture partner. Wyndham Hotel Group is based in Parsippany, N.J. Additional information is available at www.wyndhamworldwide.com. For more information about hotel franchising opportunities visit www.whgdevelopment.com.
About Wyndham Rewards
Wyndham Rewards, the guest loyalty program of Wyndham Hotel Group, is the world's largest lodging loyalty program as measured by number of participating hotels and offers more than 8 million active members the chance to earn and redeem points for stays at more than 6,500 hotels throughout 36 countries worldwide.
In addition to free stays, members may redeem their points for hundreds of reward options, including airline travel, resort vacations, event tickets, gift certificates for leading retailers and restaurants and more. Free stays start as low as 6,000 points, while other reward options start as low as 2,200 points. Members may also choose to earn airline and rail miles with 20 leading carriers. More information is available at www.wyndhamrewards.com.
Public Relations Manager
+1 (973) 753-6590