Five Ways Businesses Can Cut Costs in the New Year
Cartridge World's Tips Save Hundreds of Dollars
SPRING GROVE, IL--(Marketwire - Dec 27, 2011) - The New Year is a great time for businesses to look at last year's expense reports to see where they can save money on their office supply budgets. Cartridge World, the country's largest printer cartridge retailer, is helping office managers find new ways to save hundreds of dollars throughout the year.
"We are always trying to find ways that help our customers save money," says Frank Case, president of Cartridge World. "We know how difficult it is for businesses to prosper in tough economic times, because we're business owners, too."
- When printing internal office documents, consider using a less-expensive recycled paper stock. Save the higher-quality paper for the important client presentation documents. Encourage your staff to use the backside of pre-printed documents for working drafts.
- Keep a tab on the total cost of office supplies ordered each month. Make sure orders meet the minimum order amount required to receive free or discounted shipping. Stock up and order "every-day-use" office supplies when they are on sale.
- Using online postage also saves the time and expense of going to and standing in line at the post office. The fee for service is often less costly than the mileage and time to drive there. Unlike postage meters, there is no extra equipment to purchase or rent. If you have a computer, a printer, and a scale with ounces, you've got all the equipment you need.
- Office managers can save 30-40 percent on purchasing ink and toner cartridges from Cartridge World. The Company sells more than 3,000 different cartridges for most home and office printers and fax machines. Plus, the products are eco-friendly. Businesses can trim money from their office supply budgets by using remanufactured printer cartridges and calculate their annual savings with Cartridge World's online calculator. (http://www.CartridgeWorld.com/Calculator.aspx)
- Match your office printing needs with the right copier. Depending on the need for speed or color printing, consider purchasing a multifunction all-in-one printer. Black and white printers scan and send documents much faster than color printers, because they do not have to store so much color information.
Cartridge World is the local ink and toner expert for businesses. Consumers can count on them for answering printer, toner, and copier questions. Most stores offer free local delivery for business customers. Plus, Cartridge World has an online office supply store with more than 6,500 products, delivering 24/7 ordering convenience. Visit www.CartridgeWorld.com for more information.
The following photograph is available for this press release: http://www2.enr-corp.com/ht/default.asp?releaseid=1120709.
Business owners save hundreds of dollars each year doing business with Cartridge World, a recognized leader in the ink and toner printer cartridge industry.
About Cartridge World
Cartridge World is the leading ink and toner refilling retailer and franchisor in the $80 billion printer cartridge industry. Cartridge World stores offer customers a tremendous cost-saving alternative to buying new printer cartridges offering a 30-40 percent discount over full-priced OEM cartridges. Cartridge World offers a 100-percent satisfaction guarantee. The company refills and remanufactures printer cartridges, using state-of-the-art processes and high quality inks and toners. Voted No.1 in the category by Entrepreneur Magazine, Cartridge World has more than 1,700 franchised retail locations in 50 countries. For more information call (888) 99-REFILL or visit www.CartridgeWorld.com
Director of Marketing
Phone: (815) 321-4400
Fishman Public Relations
Phone: 847-945-1300 Ext.228