Proforma Opens Six New Offices in December
January 03, 2012 // Franchising.com // CLEVELAND – Proforma, a leading North American provider of graphic communications solutions, is pleased to welcome six new offices to our network.
The following new Owners joined our network:
• Adrian Agostan, Proforma Total Marketing Solutions, Kitchener, ON, Canada
• Rob Elsey, Brand Builders a member of Proforma, Milton, ON, Canada
• Karen Phillips, Proforma So. Tier Ink, Crestview, FL
• Kim Sebrango, Proforma ForeMost Marketing, Kingston, ON, Canada
• Bill Breed, Proforma Megabyte Business Solutions, Austin, TX
• Dane and Mike Herbel, Blue Eagle Productions powered by Proforma, DeSoto, TX
The Proforma Network of Owners and Support Center Staff look forward to working with these individuals to help them grow their businesses and reach their goals. Proforma provides its members with access to award winning business development sales tools and marketing programs, unrivaled purchasing clout in the industry, comprehensive and efficient back office services and the opportunity to have more fun together. Proforma Owners, with state-of-the-art technologies, enable their clients to grow with innovative marketing solutions such as direct mail, promotional products, eCommerce solutions, commercial printing services, multimedia services and business document printing.
With over 30 years of experience, Proforma remains clearly focused on providing solutions to North American businesses for their graphic communications needs. A leading provider of promotional products, printing services, business documents, and eCommerce solutions, Proforma has received numerous awards and is recognized as one of the top five largest companies in our industry. Proforma serves over 50,000 clients through more than 750 member offices in North America. The Proforma Worldwide Support Center is located in Cleveland, Ohio. www.proforma.com.
Kendra Smith, Public Relations Specialist, 216-520-8400 ext. 3406