5 Reasons to Buy a Fresh Healthy Vending Franchise
January 04, 2012 // Franchising.com // SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA - According to the Small Business Administration, a franchised business can give your business instant recognition, ongoing support from the franchisor, and the ability to be your own boss while assuming less risk. For those who are considering franchising, it really comes down to which company to franchise from.
“It is important to franchise with a business model that you believe in, and one that consumers will take to,” explains Jolly Backer, the chief executive officer of Fresh Healthy Vending (www.freshvending.com). “Fresh Healthy Vending has become a popular franchising option because of all the benefits it provides.”
Some of the top reasons that people are opting for a Fresh Healthy Vending franchise include:
- Innovation. Fresh Healthy Vending machines are revolutionizing the vending machine world. Gone are days of drab machines dishing up unhealthy options. Fresh Healthy Vending’s machines are bright, dual-climate controlled, and filled with healthy food options – the very items consumers are seeking in order to live healthier lives.
- Support. The Fresh Healthy Vending machine company offers ongoing support to those who franchise their machines. They provide training and a full range of support options, so that the franchisee always feels confident and comfortable.
- Concept. Right now, the country is battling the bulge as they take on the obesity epidemic. Increasingly, people are seeking healthier food options, especially when it comes to school campuses, office complexes, and hospital waiting rooms. The Fresh Healthy Vending concept is one that helps to address a lot of the problems that are beginning to concern the public.
- Design. Their new vending machines are nicely designed to pique the interest of those who walk by. Rather than a traditional vending machine, this new design signifies change and creates interest in both the consumer and potential businesses where the machines may be placed.
- Flexibility. Franchisees of vending machines have flexibility regarding where their machines are placed and what is carried in each machine. While there are some guidelines, such as stocking it with all-healthy food options, there is a lot of flexibility in choosing which products to carry and where to place the machines.
To date, more than 1100 Fresh Healthy Vending machines have been franchised around the country and in Canada. Those who franchise a machine get the benefit of name recognition, along with a business that is immediately ready to run. They also get to take advantage of marketing efforts that are carried out at the corporate level, in order to help build brand recognition.
“It is the perfect type of business for those who want something simple, forward-thinking, and easy to manage,” adds Backer. “We have created an ideal business package that helps to ensure franchisee success.”
Fresh Healthy Vending machines provide all-healthy food and beverage options. Each machine is filled with healthy snack options, such as drinks, fresh fruits and vegetables, protein and granola bars, yogurt, and baked chips and crackers. Their machines are located in schools, hospitals, office buildings, and workout facilities. To learn more about franchising a Fresh Healthy Vending machine, visit their site at www.freshhealthyvending.com.
About Fresh Healthy Vending
Based in San Diego, Fresh Healthy Vending is a company that started in 2010 and is revolutionizing vending machines by filling them with healthy, natural food options. Dubbed the “future of vending,” they are leading the way in healthy food vending. Their machines offer 100-percent juices, fresh vegetables, fruits, smoothies, and yogurts. The Fresh Healthy Vending machines are franchised and are being placed in schools, offices and other locations throughout the country. To learn more about Fresh Healthy Vending, visit the website at www.freshvending.com.