Foxwoods Resort Casino Welcomes Second Dunkin’ Donuts Location
January 04, 2012 // Franchising.com //
- Foxwoods Resort Casino, the Northeast’s premier entertainment destination, proudly welcomes Dunkin’ Donuts, America’s favorite coffee and baked goods stop, with a ceremonial ribbon cutting.
- This will be the second Dunkin’ Donuts location for Foxwoods – the first of which is located near the Rainmaker Casino – and the very first venture for the franchise group Native Way Blend, LLC.
- Leaders from Native Way Blend, including CEO & President Judy Bell, Dunkin’ Donuts and Foxwoods Resort Casino, including President & CEO Scott Butera and Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Member Richard Sebastian, will welcome the new location with a short speaking program and Tribal Blessing.
- Wednesday, January 4 at 1 p.m.
- Grand Pequot Casino Concourse (next to Golden Dragon)
Foxwoods Resort Casino
350 Trolley Line Boulevard
Mashantucket, CT 06338
- Please contact Lauren Benyo at Elevate Communications for media access at 617-861-3674 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Foxwoods and MGM Grand at Foxwoods
North America’s largest casino, Foxwoods Resort Casino® is located at the Mashantucket Pequot Indian reservation in the midst of the rolling hills of southeastern Connecticut, easily accessible from Boston, New York, Hartford, and Providence. Owned by the Mashantucket Pequot Tribe, Foxwoods has something for everyone as the East Coast’s premier entertainment destination. Four award-winning hotels offer accommodations to suit every budget, along with luxury butler-serviced villas, extensive retail offerings, and more than 30 dining establishments featuring everything from world-class gourmet cuisine to casual fare. Six casinos offer non-stop gaming excitement with more than 6,400 slots and 350 table games; 97 poker tables in the only WPT World Poker Room™ on the East Coast; a High Stakes Bingo hall; and Ultimate Race Book. The renowned Norwich Spa at Foxwoods and the tranquil oasis of G-Spa provide the perfect escape to recharge the mind, body, and soul. Meetings and convention goers will find more than 115,000 square feet of meeting space, including the largest column-free ballroom in the northeast, MGM’s 50,000 square foot Premiere Ballroom. Two acoustically-perfected theaters offer weekly entertainment for all ages. The original state-of-the-art Fox Theater, seating 1,400, was opened in 1993 by the legendary Frank Sinatra. The majestic 4,000-seat MGM Grand Theater hosts an impressive variety of weekly headline entertainment. Conveniently located adjacent to Foxwoods is Lake of Isles™, featuring two 18-hole championship golf courses designed by Rees Jones and a state-of-the-art Golf Academy. Foxwoods supports responsible gaming, and plays a leadership role in the Connecticut Council of Problem Gambling, of which it was a founding entity. For more information, call 800-FOXWOODS or visit www.foxwoods.com http://www.foxwoods.com.
About Dunkin' Donuts
Founded in 1950, Dunkin' Donuts is America's favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin' Donuts is a market leader in the regular/decaf coffee, iced coffee, hot flavored coffee, donut, bagel and muffin categories. Dunkin' Donuts has earned the No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for five years running. The company has more than 9,700 restaurants in 31 countries worldwide. In 2010, Dunkin' Donuts' global system-wide sales were $6 billion. Based in Canton, Mass., Dunkin' Donuts is a subsidiary of Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DNKN). For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com http://www.DunkinDonuts.com.
Nicole Morales-Baden, Elevate Communications, 617-861-3672, email@example.com
Keith Gainsboro, Elevate Communications, 617-861-3650, firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Bernarduci, Jessella PR, 860-888-2270, email@example.com