Fresh Healthy Vending Gaining the Support of America’s Top Companies and Institutions
January 10, 2012 // Franchising.com // SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA - Fresh Healthy Vending started in 2010 with an idea – one that would transform the vending machine industry from the unhealthy reputation it had earned over the years. Now, with over 1100 machines placed in various locations around the country, as well as in Canada, they have helped to revolutionize the industry, by offering machines stocked with all healthy food options. They have also narrowed down the top five types of facilities where their machines can be found.
“Our machines are found in a wide range of places,” explains Jolly Backer, the chief executive officer of Fresh Healthy Vending (www.freshvending.com). “They are ideal anywhere people want convenient access to snacks or want healthy foods on the go.”
Here are the top five types of places, in random order, where consumers can find Fresh Healthy Vending machines:
- Military Bases. Those in uniform are seeking out healthy snack options at Charleston Air Force Base, Camp Pendleton, Little Rock Air Force Base, McGuire Air Force Base, Miramar Marine Base, and Fort Campbell Army Base.
- Corporations. Major companies, as well as office complexes, around the nation have Fresh Healthy Vending machines, including Apple, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc., Tap Out, Cameco Corporation, Pacific Science Center, Advantage Rent a Car, New Frontier Media, Charles Schwab, Honda, Alcatel-Lucent, JB Hunt, Toni & Guy Salons, and Tiffany & Co.
- Hospitals. Several major hospitals and health-related companies offer healthy vending as an option, including Bon Secours Hospital, Pacific Life, GE Healthcare, and St. Luke’s Hospital.
- Hotels. Travelers seeking healthy on-the-go snacks will find such options at the Hyatt Regency and Crowne Plaza Hotel.
- Schools. Schools at just about every level are offering the healthy vending machines, including Harvard, Boston Ballet, Paul Mitchell – The School, University of Southern California, and University of California, San Diego.
”Fresh is getting contacted daily, from both public and private schools, big corporations, hospitals, medical centers, military bases, health clubs, and countless other types of locations across the U.S. and Canada,” added Backer. “Our database now boasts thousands of locations that are seeking Fresh Healthy Vending machines, which makes it the perfect time for people to buy a Fresh franchise for their area.”
Fresh Healthy Vending machines provide all-healthy food and beverage options. Each machine is filled with healthy snack options, such as drinks, fresh fruits and vegetables, protein and granola bars, yogurt, and baked chips and crackers. Their machines are located in schools, hospitals, office buildings, and workout facilities. To learn more about franchising a Fresh franchise in your area, visit their site at www.freshhealthyvending.com.
About Fresh Healthy Vending
Based in San Diego, Fresh Healthy Vending is a company that started in 2010 and is revolutionizing vending machines by filling them with healthy, natural food options. Dubbed the “future of vending,” they are leading the way in healthy food vending. Their machines offer 100-percent juices, fresh vegetables, fruits, smoothies, and yogurts. The Fresh Healthy Vending machines are franchised and are being placed in schools, offices and other locations throughout the country. To learn more about Fresh Healthy Vending, visit the website at www.freshvending.com.