CruiseOne Kicks Off New Year With Numerous Noteworthy Accolades
Record-Breaking 2011 Brought Notable Franchise Rankings & Awards
January 13, 2012 // Franchising.com // Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. - CruiseOne, the nation’s largest home-based franchise travel agent network as part of World Travel Holdings (WTH), is kicking off 2012 on a positive note, announcing a bevy of notable rankings and awards. Joining renowned brands like Dunkin’ Donuts, H & R Block and McDonald’s, CruiseOne has become an innovative travel industry leader and a top competitor in the franchising business.
CruiseOne closed 2011 with the following noteworthy accomplishments:
- #27 in FranchiseBusinessReview’s “Top Low-Cost Franchises,” a new ranking
- Named one of the “Top 50 Franchises for Minorities” by USA Today
- Named one of the “Top 25 Franchises for Hispanics” by USA Today World Franchising, and PODER magazine
- Ranked a “Top 25 World-Class Franchise®” by the Franchise Research Institute
- Named a “Top Military Franchise” by G.I. Jobs magazine
- #58 in Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Franchise 500®,” up from #90 in 2010
Additionally, CruiseOne has already received news of five new awards from Entrepreneur magazine and one other notable honor, just days into 2012:
- #45 in the “Franchise 500®” up from #58
- #12 in the “Fastest Growing Franchise” list , up from #25
- #8 in “Top Low-Cost Franchise,” up from #13
- #11 “Top Home-based Franchise,” up from #14
- #41 of “America’s Top Global Franchises,” up from #51
- #54 in Dun & Bradstreet’s “AllBusiness All-Star Franchise Top 300,” up from #102 in 2010 and #76 in 2011
“The momentum we gained in 2011 has continued into 2012, thanks to our ambitious network development team and loyal family of franchisees,” said Dwain Wall, the company’s senior vice president and general manager. “CruiseOne offers virtually every tool imaginable to help entrepreneurs become successful small business owners and time and again, we see that the innovation we breed in our home office really does make an impact on our franchisees’ sales. These awards and recognition really do belong to our franchisees, more than anyone.”
To learn more or become part of the CruiseOne family, visit www.CruiseOneFranchise.com.
Rankings on the aforementioned lists are based upon brand awareness; financial strength and stability; years the company has been in business; total number of franchises that exist; franchisee satisfaction and other factors.
CruiseOne, the nation's leading home-based franchise travel agent network, was founded in 1992. The company is part of World Travel Holdings (WTH), the nation’s largest cruise retailer, and has relationships with every major cruise line and many tour operators. As a result, CruiseOne offers travel agents the highest commissions possible, while offering consumers the lowest possible pricing. CruiseOne is consistently recognized for its efforts, including being named Norwegian Cruise Line’s “Elite Travel Partner of the Year,” Royal Caribbean’s “Partner of the Year,” Celebrity Cruises’ “National Account Partner of the Year” and Carnival Cruise Line’s “Travel Partner of the Year.”
Samantha Jacobs / Lani Gerlak
M. Silver Associates, 954-765-3636
Samantha@msilver-pr.com / Lani@msilver-pr.com