Beef 'O' Brady's Capitalizes on Historic Year with Launch of New Steak Menu
New Premium Options Come as Company Sees Significant Sales Growth
February 15, 2012 // Franchising.com // TAMPA, FL - Following an unprecedented economic year that saw sales jump nearly three percent system-wide, Beef 'O' Brady's will spice up the food forecast in 2012 with the launch of a new ‘beefed’ up menu. On February 13, 2012, Beef 'O' Brady's will introduce a new line of premium Angus Skirt steak options designed to cure customers’ craving for even more beef. To date, the new Angus Skirt steak line is the highest-performing test product in Beef 'O' Brady's history, as stores that tested out the new line have experienced a boost in sales of nearly eight percent.
In total, the 210-unit restaurant chain is rolling out five new menu options. And with prices starting at $7.99, guests won’t have to break the bank to experience it.
The new Angus Skirt steak line includes:
- Whole Lotta Steak Nachos: Crispy tortilla chips smothered with queso and topped with mixed cheese, lettuce, tomato, and a half-pound of grilled Angus skirt steak. Sour cream, signature salsa and sliced jalapeños served on the side.
- Steak Quesadillas: Grilled flour tortilla stuffed with a half-pound of Angus skirt steak, Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses. Served with sour cream and our signature salsa.
- The Steak Burrito: A warm flour tortilla filled with grilled Angus skirt steak, seasoned rice, peppers, onions, Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses and creamy Poblano sauce. Served with crisp tortilla chips and signature salsa.
- Steak Bowl: Seasoned rice topped with Angus grilled skirt steak, onions, peppers, cheddar jack cheese, chopped tomatoes and our famous creamy Poblano sauce.
- Steak Tacos: Angus skirt steak topped with lettuce, cheddar jack cheese and our famous creamy Poblano sauce.
The launch of the new menu comes on the heals of an extraordinary year for the company that saw several milestones reached including the signing of its first international development deal, the opening of its first restaurant West of the Rocky Mountains, and its third successful sponsorship of the Beef 'O' Brady's Bowl.
Executives with the company anticipate another banner year in 2012 – with signed agreements to open up an additional 22 locations. This comes after successfully opening up 14 locations in 2011.
“We continue to develop our successful brand and ensure our customers are never disappointed. We listen to our customers, and are happy to appeal to their requests for more steak options with the introduction of the new lunch and dinner line” said Chris Elliot, CEO of Beef 'O' Brady's. “Our continued success clearly reflects the joy that our food brings to our customers even during tough economic times, and we expect to continue improving throughout the new year”
The new steak lineup follows the success of several menu innovations for Beef 'O' Brady's. In April 2011, Beef’s launched a lunch menu designed to help busy customers get in and out without compromising variety, quality or value. Beef 'O' Brady's also switched to premium Angus burgers. In September 2011, the restaurant chain introduced a new beverage line that included 10 signature cocktails, and seven nonalcoholic beverages.
About Beef 'O' Brady's
Beef 'O' Brady's is a national franchise of family sports pubs that achieves its success by building relationships with the local schools, youth sports leagues, and other community organizations in each and every Beef 'O' Brady's neighborhood market. The "kid appeal" of this unique concept is reinforced by a very moderately priced kids menu and video games. Ironically, despite what the name implies, Beef 'O' Brady's is actually best known for its Buffalo-style chicken wings. The company, headquartered in Tampa, Fla. has more than 210 locations in 22 states. Visit www.beefobradys.com for more information.