Treasure Island Job Corps and Jamba Juice® to Announce an Unprecedented National Summer Jobs and Youth Employment Initiative
Jamba Juice Company (NASDAQ: JMBA):
Monday, March 26, 2012 – 10:00am – 2:00pm PDT
- Brian Daher, Regional Director, San Francisco Job Corps
- David Miller, Center Director, Treasure Island Job Corps
- James D. White, Chairman and CEO, Jamba Juice
- Jane Oates, Assistant Secretary, Employment and Training Administration, US Department of Labor
In addition to representatives from Jamba and the Center, we are expecting local elected officials as well as community stakeholders to be in attendance for this very special announcement.
- Treasure Island Job Corps Center
351 H Avenue
Harvey Milk Building
San Francisco, CA 94130
- San Francisco Regional Job Corps Director Brian Daher, Center Director Treasure Island Job Corps David Miller, and Jamba Juice Chairman and CEO James D. White together with the DOL Assistant Secretary of ETA Jane Oates, will formally announce the details of a critically important public/private partnership aimed at paving the way for current and future Job Corps students to gain workforce development skills and exposure needed to succeed in the culinary and food service sectors. Jamba’s CEO will discuss their Summer Jobs+ commitment to employ over 2,500 youth, including Job Corps students, this summer. Media Q&A will immediately follow conference remarks.
Guests will be taken on a tour of the “Michelle Obama Urban Farm” located on the Job Corps site. Lunch will be prepared and served by Advanced Culinary Arts students, with fresh produce from the Obama Farm.
For Jamba Juice Company(NASDAQ: JMBA)
For Treasure Island Job Corps
Work Based Learning Supervisor
Treasure Island Job Corps
Press planning to attend the conference should notify one of the above.
All media must be checked in prior to 9:45 a.m. PDT.
Source: Jamba Juice Company